Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LSR final at bisley tomorrow..

LSR final at bisley tomorrow..

Anybody shooting in the LSR final tomorrow at bisley??
    if so ill see you there!
    Ben
    Daystate Mk 4 IS, Sako varmint .22lr

Quote Originally Posted by benji2203 View Post
    Anybody shooting in the LSR final tomorrow at bisley??
    if so ill see you there!
    Ben
    Adam (ad_k) is.

Good luck to you both.

Wish I could but I must try and get a bit better first. Shot a 188 tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by rich View Post
    wish i could but i must try and get a bit better first. Shot a 188 tonight.
    x300

Ha ha no

Ex 200

then blew it with a 45

First round of the team winter league.

We topped div 3 and I hoped for promotion but we are in div 4 for the winter.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    We topped div 3 and I hoped for promotion but we are in div 4 for the winter.
    It can depend more on how many people/teams enter than how you did last time.

That 49 was nice.

My average was about 281x300 but now I don't shoot as much as I should its down to about 273 . Never got the ton, but had a 99 and couple of 98s.

We have a chap at the club who had a inter county average of over 98x100 and was seventh in the country or thereabouts. But he hardly shoots these days.

It's interesting how you get pockets of really good shooters in a club. Without a national training scheme it just comes down to how lucky you are if you have someone good who can (and is willing) to pass on their skills. I heard the next stage of the LSR club instructor course wont be run for at least another 6 months

I'd love to do the course. I've done the FT course. For LSR I'm just self taught.

PB for a practice card is 99 but once there is a sticker in sight I haven't beaten 97.

the magic stickers put everybody off!
    stupid things!!

Lsr

Still getting the hang of things but I've done a couple of 93's and was very happy at that.

I heard the next stage of the LSR club instructor course wont be run for at least another 6 months
    Could you explain what you mean by the "next stage"? If you mean "the next LSR Club Instructor course", if you have the bodies I am quite happy to arrange one at Holwell Rifle Club much sooner than 6 months.

Get in touch.

Rutty

Quote Originally Posted by Rutty View Post
    Could you explain what you mean by the "next stage"? If you mean "the next LSR Club Instructor course", if you have the bodies I am quite happy to arrange one at Holwell Rifle Club much sooner than 6 months.

Get in touch.

Rutty
    I did. But It needs to be in the South East so we can get as many Surrey clubs (my own personal priority as county captain) as possible to attend. And Frogget said he won't be holding one in the south till at least the spring.

If you want to visit then I'm sure we could pay expenses

Back from Bisley!!!

Smashed the Rapid Fire wide open. 545. Beat everyone. Overall top scorer of the day! Sitting here next to me is a rather nice / gay lead crystal eley trophy / bowl thing.

BB, Nicky had a terrible day mate the poor love. Felt sorry for her. She had 3 malfunctions, and sadly the rules only allow two. Serves her right for moving out of Surrey I guess. hehe

With regard to the LSR course, the sooner the better!! I know you've made good in roads and there is going to be a delay until the next one. But it will be worth it in the end.

AD

Nice one AD!
    i came 5th in the precision but considering i had an operation 9 days ago i was pretty pleased!

id like to have a go at the rapid fire but guessing you need a semi auto for it!?

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by AD_K View Post
    Back from Bisley!!!

Smashed the Rapid Fire wide open. 545. Beat everyone. Overall top scorer of the day! Sitting here next to me is a rather nice / gay lead crystal eley trophy / bowl thing.
    I presume thats X600 and two lots of the standard 150, 20 and 10 seconds?

If so then thats absolutely superb.

Any chance you can email me a photo of you holding the gay trophy and I'll put it on the Surrey website (now I have the power ).

Really really pleased for you.

Poor Nikki

Roll on the Surrey Open (how does last weekend in June sound?).

Quote Originally Posted by benji2203 View Post
    Nice one AD!
    i came 5th in the precision but considering i had an operation 9 days ago i was pretty pleased!

id like to have a go at the rapid fire but guessing you need a semi auto for it!?

Ben
    Very impressive. Good to see the BBS chaps doing well in the national comps.