Thread: 'Best' CO2 multishot?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

'Best' CO2 multishot?

Hello all,

My head has been turned recently as the mags seem to be paying attention to multishot co2 pistols.... I fancy one for some fun can/target demolition...

Looking online I've been bamboozled by the choice, mainly all umarex. I do like the look of the H&K P30, USP, S&W 586 (but which barrel!), CP99, CP88 (competition looks very cool), Colt govt 1911, the list goes on...

Umarex seem to dominate the market - am I overlooking other brands?

Should I disregard non pellet firing guns, or am I just being ignorant?

Disregarding the price tag, what do you peeps recommend based on the following:

Build quality
    Looks/realism
    Accuracy
    Fun!

Hopefully I'll get a chance to visit a couple of shops soon (I'm sure I've heard that The Tunnel at Charmouth is stocking some pistols now...), but in the meantime your thoughts would be very interesting.

Cheers,

Tim

Not new but OLDIES !

Crosman 451

followed by ...

Crosman 600

http://www.pyramydair.com/blog/2006/...litary-45.html

Of the newer co2 pistols the Beretta 92 FS ticks all your boxes ! Build quality and realism are excellent .

atvb

Dave
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

I own a Berreta 92 FS co2 pistol and i'm very happy with it. Looks and feels good and is great fun to shoot

sol1821 is offline I'm back from resting, and I have the Jaffacakes!!
    Quote Originally Posted by TRS1 View Post
    Hello all,

Build quality
    Looks/realism
    Accuracy
    Fun!

Tim
    for all of those you would be better off looking at a bb gun, just as accurat as pellet guns over pistol distances,
    looks/realisum-you can get blow back guns that you operate just like the real thing or a revolver type where you load bbs intocases and then into the gun.
    build quality is just as good if you go for one of the good makes, something like tokyo murie(sp?) they just go by TM though

and most of all they are great fun
    Particle physics gives me a hadron.
    Sliced bread.
    The best thing since ripped up bread.

Aardys is offline Formerly Old gun/git/ formerly oldcliff/formerly (watch this bleddy space)...
    makarov
    Getting Old

sol1821 is offline I'm back from resting, and I have the Jaffacakes!!
    you should come along to the ubc meet at the end of them month, there will be loads of the pistols you have been looking at there, and most members will be fine with letting you have a play im sure.
    Particle physics gives me a hadron.
    Sliced bread.
    The best thing since ripped up bread.

Paul55 is offline I get by with a little help from my friends
    IMO the best multishot is the Smith & Wesson 586. The 8" barrel is the most accurate but also the hardest to hold steady due to all the forward weight. The 6" barrel is very close in accuracy and an easier hold. I wouldn't bother with 4". Build quality is excellent with a high level of realism. It also has the best trigger out of all the Umarex range IMHO.

Someone mentioned Tokyo Marui (TM), these are airsoft pistols and come with strict caveats concerning ownership. They are VERY realistic and great fun. I like them especially because they are non lethal, well maybe not to caterpiller, but you get my drift.

Check these links for more info.

http://www.eliteshootingcentre.co.uk/

http://www.justpistols.co.uk/index.html

HTH
    UBC Resident Cowboy
    St Paul of 55
    Been there, bought it, tried it, sold it

Take a look at the Twinmaster Trainer, I love mine, seems to hold it's power well to the end of the cartridge...
    It’s sometimes best to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid rather than open your mouth and dispel all doubt…