Thread: leather holsters

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

leather holsters

Hi all
    I have started to make leather holsters as a new hobby and thought I would put some up for sale to see if there was any interest out there. They are all in the western style with a skirt and loop. All are lined with suede which is bonded and then stitched and have an antique stain finish.
    The skirt is slotted for a 2” belt or you can pass a larger belt through the folded skirt (approx 3" to 3 1/2") I have a left and right hand made for the following guns but they may fit others
    beretta 92 co2
    colt 1911 8mm blank should fit the co2 ok
    colt python 4"
    colt army 8"
    cp88 4" co2
    drop loop western rig for the peacemaker or colt army/navy with or without cross draw.
    They are all unused but have had a gun in them to get the shape so will have some imprints in the suede.
    This is a new hobby for me and all are hand made so please expect the occasional imperfection
    Anyone not happy with there holster can return it for a refund as long as you pay the return post
    I plan to make more so if the one you want has been sold just let me know and I will make another I also intend to make holsters for different guns as soon as I get them
    I’m also going to make some without the skirt and loop.
    Please feel free to ask any questions.
    The western rig left or right £75 posted (belt fits approx. 34”- 44”, person pictured is a 34” trouser size and belt is fastened on the shortest hole)
    The western rig left or right with cross draw holster £85 posted.
    Guns and inert ammo not included.
    Sorry no offers the leather is expensive
    Payment by PayPal.
    thank you
    john.

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/e...nr32/holsters/
    Last edited by skan; 02-11-2010 at 01:36 PM. Reason: update