Thread: For those leaving The Shire.......

Mog is offline Mog has so much potential but does not apply himself fully.
    St Hilaire du Harcouët, Lower Normandy/East Sussex

For those leaving The Shire.......

.....this weekend and traveling to far off places.

Don't fraternize with the natives, remember not all cave-dwellers are Hobbits

Don't eat the lamb, you do know where it's been

Don't attend any religious ceremonies, you could end up being sacrificed

Always refer to your rifles as 'bang-sticks' then the locals will understand

Don't try and explain where you come from, they think of the M4 as 'the yellow-brick road'

Follow all of the above, have a good time, and don't bother coming back unless you win something.

Truttemer Tir Club

Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité

Alegazmoz is offline Southern Hunter Burger Tester
    I plan on eating my way into the record books.

arf!

MojoCrow is offline It rubs the lotion on the anarchist ginger tom.....
    My brethren, my fellow Shirelings, the time has come to issue forth from the Shire and spread the word to the heathen. Go unto the place that is called Quarry and preach to the unbelievers. For verily it has been said that while we do not venture forth from the Shire unless it is to lie down in the mud that is the Worlds (and never forget to spread the gospel according to Pat The Hat and teach the arcane dark art that is the boinger. Tis true that the good word has penetrated the thick, oh so dense, heart of the Shireland of The Oak. Even now these tree obsessed Shirelings are going forth waving their boingers about for all to see.) or to visit the Mecca of shooting that is Bisley (hallowed be thy name).

Yes, it has also been pointed out in rebuttal that rarely doth a foreigner to the Shireland visit and rarely do they return unless they have sworn their soul & first born in exchange of a clearance at the shireland of The Hobbits (To which, unbeknownst to them, waiteth a shovel and shallow grave. For it has been written in the annals of the BBS that no non-Hobbit will live long enough to sup at the chalice of clearance without receiving a shovel based flogging about the noggin and a dirt nap.).

Go forth my beloved brethren and giveth a kicking to all & sunder and to snaffle all the burgers too.

Customised AA S400 Carbine
    Ros beef, go home! www.buxtedshootingclub.co.uk SiHFT winners 2008 2009 2010

Quote Originally Posted by MojoCrow View Post
    and to snaffle all the burgers too.

You leave my burgers alone Sparky has got his evil course setters hat on, he's already belted Del with a tree for setting a target too easy

Feral is offline One of my mil dots is missing
    I'm off on an advanced scouting party for 3 days starting tomorrow... only going as far as Celtic Manor hotel though, wonder if they'd let me set some targets up on the 18th hole?

If I'm not back by thursday send out a rescue party!
    Walther dominator Lightstream FFP, s200 with Viper 10x44 - Buxted HFT My A4 Targets - HFT Kill zone sizes