Thread: BSA Superstar MkII .177 for sale

BSA Superstar MkII .177 for sale

This item has now been sold.

Hello there.
    I have owned this rifle since new, was a 16th birthday birthday present and it is pretty near mint condition. Putting it up for sale as we have just bought a tiny cottage and simply don't have the room for everything we own. Rifle is 100% original and the only damage is a scratch on the top of the stock caused by barbed wire 3 weeks after I was given it (there is a pic). First picture in album shows it with a scope but I will be selling the rifle only, scope is going on a new gun. I do have the original rear open sight but not the front. It was taken off years ago and lost somewhere along the line.
    I am asking £180 please take a look at the photos if you are interested.

William

http://photobucket.com/BSASuperstarMkII?albumview=grid

Please note:
    In asking to buy this air gun, you are confirming to me that you are over eighteen years old, and that you are not a prohibited person under section 21 of the fire arms act.
    Last edited by monkeypaws; 31-10-2010 at 02:18 PM. Reason: Rifle has nowbeen sold

superstar

hi would you sell for £150 posted cheers basa

DM80 Guest
    looks like a mk1 to me do you have the opensights etc

Dave.

Sorry for the delay replying

I have been been informed of my mistake and yes it does appear that it is a Mark I after all. Sorry to one and all for the misunderstanding. Strangely I do now remember the issue with the silencer as had wanted one when I was first given it but never got round to getting it done. I do have the rear sight tucked away which is going with it but the front unfortunately was lost when I fitted my first scope about 20 years ago. Probably worth mentioning that the gun is totally original, never been resealed etc. When I was younger I was only allowed to shoot it a a local gun club and then it sat quietly in my farther gun cabinet. On getting back into shooting years later I very quickly moved on to a quieter HW100K and so only rarely used it out of nostalgia. I'd guess its only every had about 2000 pellets through it.

I am willing to move on the original price and go down to £170 posted all in.

William

paul4be is offline Everything has an end, only the sausage has two
    Just to say that William is a great guy to deal with.

Superstar arrived today and is better that the pictures show. A lovely looking rifle and a super-smooth deal.

Regards, Paul
    Good deals with: ali d (twice), mattinlondon, mikemorton, jonboy, the wizard, Moza, markH, fok, gunslinger, Fisherman1, bigwull, mikewareing, TwoTitans,hairydog, airguns, dcl dave, Stuart B, mattie, Locksley, MARK, albrown, kjud, spud, gedfinn2, wasteoid, bullcelt, bunnysniper, wasteoid, pokeandhope, honda+more