Thread: 1st? post - or 2nd? - introduction and question

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

1st? post - or 2nd? - introduction and question

Hello All
    I started with fullbore many years ago, moved onto smallbore target recently and finding it very challenging. As much mental as physical but, a sport you can participate in far later than most other sports.

Now looking for something similar I can do indoors at short distance and settled on target airpistol.
    I am not likely to compete as there are too many other things going on so after viewing your, and other, sites I would like to settle on one of the FWB (65 to 102) or Izmash SSP pistols.

You have a great site and I can understand the concerns/objections with regard to 'lurkers' (and restricted access to buy and sell) but the reality is that a newbie like me is likely to have little of interest to say to your members - making initial posts difficult without a specific weapon to discuss.

Question - I and others in my position are members of other forums(in my case fullbore and smallbore) - presumably it would be relatively easy to check their records on those forums? Just an idea!

Regards

John
    Last edited by Gnr527; 25-10-2010 at 04:15 PM. Reason: Incomplete