Thread: Gehmann Foresight

Gehmann Foresight

Hiya Gents
    I have been trawling the net to try and find spares for a Gehmann foresight,,for some reason I have lost the bubble from the spirit level and am looking for a capsule with a bubble in it,measuring the outside of the holder it would appear the capsule is about 14 or 15mm long by about 5mm diameter I also need a grub screw of M4 but cant find a spares site or any reference to broken foresights,,any help would be greatly appreciated from anyone who has the bits I require or has a web addy where I might get them from,
    Kind regards
    Good Deals with Mikewaring, ggggr, watchsapart, Majex45, Nhill, zebedee71,Eredel,Hawksthorn,Red Bob, Stanbridge,Barrow_Matt,Mr.Fixit-Norm, turbo33 .atb thankyou all Neil

these guys might be able to help

http://www.leveldevelopments.com/

Gehmann service is excellent. A lot of their kit is guaranteed for 30 years or more. Send it back for service by Gehmann via the NSRA shop.
    That way you know it will be fixed correctly.
    I did that for a foresight iris which was sticking and there wasn't even a charge for the service. I didn't know that when I sent it in and I thought it was worth paying to know the kit is correctly assembled.

David

thanks for the replies,,I didnt realise that and will try
    Good Deals with Mikewaring, ggggr, watchsapart, Majex45, Nhill, zebedee71,Eredel,Hawksthorn,Red Bob, Stanbridge,Barrow_Matt,Mr.Fixit-Norm, turbo33 .atb thankyou all Neil