Thread: New here

New here

Hello, I'm Dave and I'm new on here and I'll be totally honest with you from the kick off. The main reason I have joined this forum is because I have a rifle, a Webley FX2000, that I want to sell. I have read that this may result in me being shown the door and if this is the case then I respect your rules and won't take up any more of your time. If on the other hand somebody would like the oppurtunity of owning this magnificent rifle then I would be very happy to talk to you.

Dave.

hi and welcome

Fiver plus postage?

Webley FX2000

Thanks Robin.

Dannyboy, stick a couple of noughts on the end of your offer and we might have a deal.

Seriously, I do want to sell this rifle but must respect the forum rules and am not allowed to post attachments yet so I can't show pics of the gun. It is a Webley FX2000 .22 cal (RH) with a Kassnar 3x-9x scope fitted. It comes in a fleece lined zip up case and comes complete with a spare magazine, a 10 ltr cylinder (with 20 bar in it) and a filling adaptor. The rifle looks pretty much in brand new condition with no knocks or marks on it anywhere.

I will put some pics up as soon as I can but in te meantime I would appreciate some advice on establishing a fair price for it, prefferably from people not interested in buying. I was thinking of asking £600 for it. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated.

I can't always get to a computer when I am at work so please be patient if you send a reply and are waiting for a response.

Dave.

Mr Magoo is offline Should Have Gone to SecsPavers
    Good Morning Dave and welcome to the BBS.

Once you gain access to the sales section please make sure that you read the rules.

ATB

Puzzled

Thanks Magoo.

I must say I'm a little puzzled here. If I click on the reply button at the bottom of the page, I'm told I'm not logged in but no matter how many times I try to log in, I still can't post a reply. If I click on the reply button at the top of the page however, I can post a reply no problem ?????