Thread: Crosman M1 Carbine for sale

Crosman M1 Carbine for sale

Another one from the collection has to go. This is a tidy, bb, rifle in good working order. The paintwork has a few rub marks on the loading slide and trigger guard. The barrel is about 75% blued. The plastic is, well plastic. It has holes where I assume wire sling loops were fitted, these are missing. It has a solid, plastic magazine which came from the US, cost me a fortune and is the recognised substitute for the original. I want £100 posted (if it had the original mag it would be £150) and I will not come down from this as I'm not sure I want to sell it. Photos can be sent by email. Buyers who respond first will have first refusal.
    I forgot to add I have a few bits of paper to go with it; exploded diagram etc.
    Last edited by Rob W; 30-10-2010 at 10:08 AM. Reason: Forgot some info.

Have you thought of trying to sell it on the US forums? It may be more collectible and you may fetch a better price.
    Webley Vulcan .22, Webley Tempest .177, Beeman Kodiak .25, Beeman R9 .177, Weihrauch HW30 .177, Slavia 618 .177, Colt Commander .45ACP, Browning Hi-Power 9mm, Bushmaster AR-15 5.56/.223

Thanks for the input. I'm not sure how to go about selling abroad and what the legal implications are. If it doesn't sell here I may try elsewhere or put it back in the rack. As the saying goes "It doesn't eat anything"!!