Thread: BSA Airsporter Mk.I in .22 For Sale!

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire

Thumbs up BSA Airsporter Mk.I in .22 For Sale!

Now SOLD to BBS member Prewar. Thanks For Looking.

To fund my latest purchase and make cabinet space, one more from my collection must go. To this end, please find here details of my BSA Airsporter Mk.I in .22. It is in good condition, has had the stock re-finished sympathetically to as it was when new (and a very good job has been done of it ), it shoots superbly, and has its original pistol grip screw-in cap and (wait for it) front sight shroud fitted, too (these alone sell for £40+ on that auction site).

This example does not have the BSA embossing in the butt however, and although the metal work is all good considering its age, the top of the action has started to turn to patina, and as such, the acid etching is no longer visible. This Airsporter Mk.I has the few nicks and knocks that you would expect from a 50+ year old, used but looked after air rifle, but is in good ‘looked after’ condition, and makes for a perfect practical classic collectable.

Because of the inclusion of an original pistol grip cap and front sight shroud, coupled with the fact that similar condition examples of Mk.I Airsporters have sold on here without the aforementioned for £125 plus post, this rifle is for sale at £160 plus post. First to post below caveat free that they will take this at the asking price, and who then p-ms me the same, will be the recognised buyer.

Please see the photos below for condition etc. Now the legal bit. In asking to buy this air gun, you are confirming to me that you are over eighteen years old, and that you are not a prohibited person under section 21 of the fire arms act.

This Airsporter is also being advertised on the AGF and in the sales section of the BBS, so in the event of two or more people offering to buy, the times and dates of post and p-ms will decide who the new owner will be, as is only fair. Thank you for looking . Atb: Gareth.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Gareth W-B; 30-10-2010 at 10:42 PM. Reason: sold.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Time now for the first of two blatant bumps back to the top, as allowed per advert, per day, under the BBS bump rules ... BUMP.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

So for the second of the two blatant bumps back to the top, as allowed per advert, per day, under the BBS bump rules ... BUMP.

Quote Originally Posted by Prewar View Post
    Will take this please Gareth, yhpm
    ... Then sold to you Scott, it is, and yhpm2 . Atb: G.