Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Results For the UBC Meet 30th October

sol1821 is offline I'm back from resting, and I have the Jaffacakes!!
    Another great shoot, only made possible by the commitment of the ubc organisers.
    Big thanks to Paddy and his family for everything they did, also to Richard for running the ubcpas all day, and of course the behind the scenes work of Nick.

Also a big thanks to Andy, who picked me up from the station and gave me a lift to the greyhound, and let me have a play with this springer
    I’d also like to thank Jef for letting me use his styer and fas 604, cant believe how awesome that fas is
    And last but certainly not least, to Jason for everything you did, what more can I say you’re a top bloke.
    Particle physics gives me a hadron.
    Sliced bread.
    The best thing since ripped up bread.

Wow, what a successful event!

A BIG thanks to Paddy, Helen, Sloan, Sinead and Sapphire for their hard work and dedication. Helen - those spreads just keep getting better!

And also to Nick for dedication above and beyond in taking time out of his busy anniversary weekend to ensure we had the target pulley system up and running. Not a single range stoppage on the day - now that's some achievement!

Also thanks to Richard for his lovely tribute to Jan McArthur at the start of proceedings, and for getting his TITS out down the bottom end of the range and also to all those who helped set up and take down.

Also a big thanks to all the Greyhound boys for their attendance and continued support of the UBC - thanks guys.

It was great to see so many familiar faces and even better to see new people taking the time and the trouble to attend - thank you all for making the day so memorable.

The last clip is uploading as I type to the UBC's Youtube Channel (link in my siggy) so you can all re-live the events or catch up on what you missed if you couldn't attend.

Once again, a big thanks to everyone.

Regards,

Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeB View Post
    Wow, what a successful event!

A BIG thanks to Paddy, Helen, Sloan, Sinead and Sapphire for their hard work and dedication. Helen - those spreads just keep getting better!

And also to Nick for dedication above and beyond in taking time out of his busy anniversary weekend to ensure we had the target pulley system up and running. Not a single range stoppage on the day - now that's some achievement!

Also thanks to Richard for his lovely tribute to Jan McArthur at the start of proceedings, and for getting his TITS out down the bottom end of the range and also to all those who helped set up and take down.

Also a big thanks to all the Greyhound boys for their attendance and continued support of the UBC - thanks guys.

It was great to see so many familiar faces and even better to see new people taking the time and the trouble to attend - thank you all for making the day so memorable.

The last clip is uploading as I type to the UBC's Youtube Channel (link in my siggy) so you can all re-live the events or catch up on what you missed if you couldn't attend.

Once again, a big thanks to everyone.

Regards,

Mike.
    Hi Mike

Thanks for that

I think you conveyed your post brilliantly.

I'll check the You Tube link now.

Regards
    Paddy.

p.s Me & Helen have been Brain Storming for the next meet already & 'she' has come up with some good ideas .
    BE-HAPPY-OK

Quote Originally Posted by Pad. E View Post
    p.s Me & Helen have been Brain Storming for the next meet already & 'she' has come up with some good ideas .
    Hi Paddy,

I can't wait to hear them.

Regards,

Mike.

Thankyou for your kind words, the movies are great.
    "Improvise, adapt and overcome."

I can count to potato.

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent
    Quote Originally Posted by delta1 View Post
    Thankyou for your kind words, the movies are great.
    And thank YOU, Richard, for your tribute to Jan!

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

Hi All.

I've put up a Top Jnr award. We had three 'young guns' at the meet.

They were very well behaved & a credit to there parents. So I have ordered an award & sending it to the Top shotter as soon as it arrives.

The results are in the Top Lady & Jnr Results >>HERE<< on the new competition website.

It would be nice to see more 'young guns' at the next meet & I will have an award criteria already set up fro the next one.

Ratgunner has sent me some photo's of the Meet I've put then >>HERE<< with our other meet photo's. If you took some photo's of the meet & them on a photo site send me the link & I'll put them with that page

Regards
    Paddy & the UBC Team
    Last edited by Pad. E; 02-11-2010 at 02:21 PM.
    BE-HAPPY-OK

Looks like the Mildenhalls are an up and coming shooting family!

Is Dad Mildenhall one of our UBC boys?

Jim
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

Quote Originally Posted by Jim McArthur View Post
    Looks like the Mildenhalls are an up and coming shooting family!

Is Dad Mildenhall one of our UBC boys?

Jim
    I think the dad is a friend of 'cookie' & they go to the same Gun Club.
    BE-HAPPY-OK

Good! We have a whole new shooting family, then.

Jim