Thread: Another hello

Another hello

Hello all.

Completely new to the site and air rifles in general.

Always enjoyed shooting and was in a club at uni and had a crap Chinese .177 for hitting cans when I was younger.

Got back into fishing a couple of years ago and it reminded me about how much I like the outdoors.

Always said I would love to live in a country where you didn't have to be royalty to hunt, so came to the conclusion a decent .22 and some rabbits will have to do before I win the lottery and emigrate to Canada!

Not got a rifle at moment, looking to spend about £200 on a good S/H one. Would love a good PCP but don't think my budget will stretch that far so figured on getting a HK77 or TX200.

As soon as I have one, I'll be posting asking hints and tips on here like you wouldn't believe!

Thanks and hi.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny8977 View Post
    Hello all.

Completely new to the site and air rifles in general.

Always enjoyed shooting and was in a club at uni and had a crap Chinese .177 for hitting cans when I was younger.

Got back into fishing a couple of years ago and it reminded me about how much I like the outdoors.

Always said I would love to live in a country where you didn't have to be royalty to hunt, so came to the conclusion a decent .22 and some rabbits will have to do before I win the lottery and emigrate to Canada!

Not got a rifle at moment, looking to spend about £200 on a good S/H one. Would love a good PCP but don't think my budget will stretch that far so figured on getting a HK77 or TX200.

As soon as I have one, I'll be posting asking hints and tips on here like you wouldn't believe!

Thanks and hi.
    welcome to the forums mate have fun find your first gun and get on here chatting to us you will always get good honest advise on here

hi and welcome