Thread: Advice needed on Rohm TM 200 Shooter

Advice needed on Rohm TM 200 Shooter

Hi All

I was thinking about purchasing the above rifle as I am a member of an indoor target club with access to both 10m and 25m ranges. I am currently using a TX 200 in .22 (at 25m) but looking for something more suitable as I am really enjoying the target shooting. My questions are as follows:

1. Is this a suitable/okay rifle to be thinking about?

2. It is only supposedly running at 6ft lbs, is this enough to be accurate out to the 25m mark?

Any comments welcome on this.

Thanks in advance.

Just looked at the Rohm tm 200 & it is just a pistol with some mods to look like a rifle. I would not use any 6ft lb rifle or pistol to shoot at 25m.
    I have just purchased 2 X Rohm Match pistols for 10m target shooting & they are fantastic for the money.

What competition / cards are you shooting?

Regards

Richard

Hello Richard

Thanks for this information. I am just getting back into airgun shooting after a few years away and am amazed at the technological advances in that time.
    I have introduced my son as well who is loving it also.
    At this time we are still trying to improve our shooting as a whole but are not yet challenging for a place in the olympics
    We are currently sharing my TX200 to try our hand at 25m Bench Rest shooting and using the club guns for the 10m air rifle as they are running at less than 6ft lbs.
    Only been at it for about 6 weeks so not doing anything competitive as yet.
    Thanks again for taking the time to reply and all the best.

John