Thread: Anschutz Scope mount - Help needed

Question Anschutz Scope mount - Help needed

I'm hoping somebody can help me with my scope mounting problem?

I have read somewhere recently, and I can't remember where it was, that there is a manufacturer who make scope mounts that fit the Anschutz Match 54 scope rail. Because the rail is actually curved, it is difficult to get a proper fit using standard mounts.

Can anybody tell me who the manufacturer is, or what the mounts are called, please?

I think this would improve my benchrest shooting, and as I'm running low on excuses now, any help would be appreciated.

Cheers. Paul

scope mounts for 54 anschutz

I can get you mounts...Do you need 30 mm or 1 inch rings? You need 11 mm rail mount. Where do you live?

Mike

I can get them for you...do you need 30 mm or 1 inch rings? Where do you live?

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Pengo View Post
    I'm hoping somebody can help me with my scope mounting problem?

I have read somewhere recently, and I can't remember where it was, that there is a manufacturer who make scope mounts that fit the Anschutz Match 54 scope rail. Because the rail is actually curved, it is difficult to get a proper fit using standard mounts.

Can anybody tell me who the manufacturer is, or what the mounts are called, please?

I think this would improve my benchrest shooting, and as I'm running low on excuses now, any help would be appreciated.

Cheers. Paul
    have a look at sportsmatch's home page, think they do some...

Michael Tawn will do sportsmatch mounts for the Anschutz 54 , I have them on mine .

Dave