Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: walther cp99 vs baretta px4 storm

walther cp99 vs baretta px4 storm

i have been offered both these above guns, both the same price, which do you think I should go for? Any ideas on power differences, build quality and grin factor ratings. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

Rayee is offline I don't need a gun; I've got an attack butterfly.
    Beretta! Beretta! Beretta! Beretta! Beretta! Beretta! Beretta! Beretta! Beretta! Beretta! Beretta! Beretta! Beretta! Beretta! Beretta! Beretta! Beretta! Beretta! Beretta! Beretta! Beretta! Beretta! Beretta! Beretta! Beretta! Beretta! Beretta! Beretta! Beretta! Beretta! Beretta! Beretta!

Rayee is offline I don't need a gun; I've got an attack butterfly.
    CP99 are well cheap at the mo, the market was flooded recently. Get yourself some blow back with the PX4

The Storm's are great fun, but if I had to choose one, it would be the CP.
    Last edited by delta1; 31-10-2010 at 11:20 PM. Reason: Edited because I'm a muppet. :D
    "Improvise, adapt and overcome."

I can count to potato.

CP99 as the beretta jams if you dont seat the pellets right.

Nickpan is offline I love a lot of slippery, soapy men's bums!
    But usually, the PX4 costs more, so if they're the same price, is the PX4 a bargain?
    no such words as alot or ect, and do you really want to add a second 'o' in 'lose', unless you're talking about something that isn't very tight?

I have both. I get more shots per powerlet with the Walther but the Beretta is much more fun. The Walther is better in pure accuracy terms if used "single action", mainly because it has a better trigger pull in that mode....... But you have to manually cycle the action every time whereas the Beretta cycles via the blowback. Both seem good build quality. If I had to sell one it would be the Walther.

Beretta for me!

These kinds of pistols are not match pistols and are designed for fun, therefore go for the most possible fun which always means blowback!!

If you want full-on can-mangling fun with the added realism of blowback action, go for the PX4.

If you want reasonable target accuracy, slightly higher power (although we're not talking much between them) and more shots per fill, go for the CP99 - but make sure it's the CP99 and not the CP Sport or CP99 Compact.

which is the more powerfull my research so far show the barreta has 400 fps and the walther cp99 360 is this correct,??????

Quote Originally Posted by nikko sterling View Post
    which is the more powerfull my research so far show the barreta has 400 fps and the walther cp99 360 is this correct,??????
    I have a Beretta and doubt it is pushing 400 with a 4" barrel. Haven't chrono'd it, but getting far deeper into my plumbers mait target with my S&W which is supposed to run at 425 I think. Mind you, the Beretta is great to shoot- good fun but not one for dead-on accuracy.
    Last edited by short-carabine; 01-11-2010 at 08:19 PM. Reason: spelling!

i like the blow back of the baretta ive looked at some on you tube,also looked at the cp99 compact,would this be a better option i know its bb an all,but how does it compare to others,,???

If you dont mind a BB pistol it would suggest you want a fun gun.

Sig Sauer P226 X-Five is what your after, its another one on my want list!

Quote Originally Posted by blooregard View Post
    If you dont mind a BB pistol it would suggest you want a fun gun.

Sig Sauer P226 X-Five is what your after, its another one on my want list!
    ye that is nice just checked it out, what do they cost though ,looks expensive bit of kit,nice though,,

You can pick them up for about £120, maybe £140 with delivery.