Thread: hello

hello

im new to the forum so just saying HEY UP I have an opportunity to buy a BSA R10 but iv been hearing some mixed reviews(build quality) Would be really greatfull for some help to buy or not to buy . p s i sold a theoben rapid 7 a bit ago and really miss her

hi and welcome

the BSA R10 problems are all sorted now, they did have loads of issues when they first came out but BSA have got it sorted and IF you do have a prob with one BSA will sort it out

timmaaah is offline I'm starting to like my arse!
    Hello

A very good friend has had an R10 for about 6 months and loves it. We do plinking, HFT and Hunting and it has never failed him once. Although I did find it rather heavy compared to some others on the market. Hope this helps.

so r you sayin the early one r the ones to stay clear of .cos this ones a second hand one looks perfect in pictures off to see it tomorow any help on wot to look out on them would be greatfull thanks for the advice

went and got the r10 on friday looks beautifull but i go scuba diving and i was off that night so not had chance to shoot it yet. ill be up early tomorow and see how she shoots thanks again for the advice cant wait for morning

been out with the gun a few times now shoots spot on . Then got a leak on the buddy bottle so replaced the washer then started to leak when fired out of breach replaced probe o ring that fixed that.Now it will only fill to 100 bar phoned bsa took 2 days to get back in touch only to say that the cylinder i was using must be empty but i have four cyliner's and i filled all of them after diving other day i have since checked this and all r full.i had a call today from bsa saying that it could be the pipe that has a small leak but i dont think its that. please help anyboby got a clue why she is only filling to 100 bar let me know . i really like the rifle and dont want to give up on her yet