Thread: Cheap lasers for CO2 pistols ?

Cheap lasers for CO2 pistols ?

Does anyone know where cheap laser sights can be found for our multishot air pistols ?

I need anything too trick ( or expensive ) I mean these guns are pretty limited in the accuracy dept anyway right ?

So far the cheapest rail mounted jobby I could find is £25 plus post for my new Skiff 3000 .

I reckon cheapo airsoft kit is the way to go , but can anyone point me in the right direction for this item ?

Thanks

Carl.
    " This , is MY safety "

I use a crossman laser - probably the £25 one you were talking about. I got it for about that from the sponsor.

Its a good laser, fits on the rails on my beretta fine (although the 'lock' is in the wrong place) and its fully adjustable obviously. It's more accurate than the pistol when adjusted correctly and I use it for increasing accuracy in target shooting and easier plinking - allows shooting from the hip and stuff which is nice.

On a side note I also use it to see if the barrel is obstructed after a miss fire; shine it down the muzzle and pull back the slide to expose the ejection port - if I can see the beam projecting through the breach its clear, it not there is a pellet in the barrel

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a62...h/IMAG0413.jpg
    Last edited by Zippo; 05-11-2010 at 01:12 AM.

Looks good .

I didnt know JSR did them and obviously I would prefer to stay loyal to JSR for my purchase so I will buy from there .

Which Beretta is that btw ?

Looks v nice .

Carl.
    Last edited by PHOBUS; 05-11-2010 at 04:26 PM.
    " This , is MY safety "

Yeh the JRS is site is a bit of a mess at the moment - I believe they are in the process of updating it.

Its a PX4 Storm by Umarex - its my only gun and I've only had it for a few weeks (new to airguns) but I love it! http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a62...h/IMAG0372.jpg

The laser is nice, it works well and looks good on the gun. It is quite plastic feeling (especially the on and off switch at the back) but it feels like very thick plastic and I think its pretty sturdy. To be honest I wouldn't expect much more for 25 quid, so I'm happy with it
    Last edited by Zippo; 05-11-2010 at 02:36 PM.

buy a cheap laser pointer and secure to your pistol with a couple of elastic bands.should cost no more than a couple of quid.initial alignment might be a little tricky.and why waste money on a good laser if the weapon is not very accurate.

magicniner is offline The Posh Knocking Shop Artist Formerly Known as Nocturnal Nick
    A Skif is capable of a good 6 Yard grouping, the cheaper laser sights are cheaper because the adjustment systems are poorly engineered & will often move zero.
    Go for something that's at least halfway decent,
    Regards,
    Nick
    Airgun Repairs, Bespoke Airgun Smithing and Precision Engineering Services
    http://www.magic9designltd.com