Thread: Pressie for Chloe Shepreth results

Pressie for Chloe Shepreth results

Well firstly thankyou to everyone that attended today and everyone that sent donations with other shooters we managed to raise a whooping £445 for the shoot and the raffle, many thanks to everyone's generosity.

With special thanks to Bruce and Andrea for organising todays shoot and Matt for helping Bruce with the course, hopefully I haven't forgotten anyone.

Many thanks to Karen and Tony Yates for the Mat that sold for £60 to Simon Edwards.

And the people that run the forums otherwise advertising this shoot would have been very difficult.

Andrea did a first class job in the tea wagon, but only managed to shoot half the course.

We had members from Quarry, MAD, THW, Colne Valley, Lea Valley, West London Ranges and of course Shepreth.

I beleive there will also be donations accepted at the Southern Hunters and the Midland Daystate Hunter Series tomorrow, so please dig deep.

Chloe was a perfectly normal and healthy 14 year old girl, but last weekend suffered a serious stroke, she is still in hospital but improving.

We are hoping that we can help put that smile back on her face as we are hoping to now raise enough for a lap top to help her when she is well enough to start schooling again.

The results are as follows:

Open

Jeff Westley 57
    Andy Yates 57
    Simon Vant 56
    Matt Rawlings 55
    Bruce Marshall 54
    Dave Maun 54
    Nicky Pearson 53
    Chris Sutcliffe 53
    Steve Berrington 53
    Martin Slane 52
    Alan Sultano 50
    Jean Greatrex 48
    Gary Chillingwoth 45
    Tony Yates 45
    Jonathan Pearson 44
    Mark Britten 44
    Andy Ireland 44
    Kevin Turner 44
    Dave Spary 41
    Andy Jones 40
    Karen Yates 37
    Andrea "T's maid" Marshall 27 only half the course shot
    Lee Bladen 20
    Roger Lait NSR
    Wayne Pearce NSR
    Rich Harris NSR

Recoiling

Wayne Mariott 41
    Anne Russell 40
    Simon Jones 32
    Phil Russel 29

Gary Edwards 32
    Paul Edwards 29
    Michell Caldwell 29

Juniors

Becky Rawlings 49
    Ben Rawlings 46
    Anthony Yates 40
    Lewis Yates 24
    Jake Harris NSR

Many thanks again for everyone that supported this worthy cause.
    Last edited by Pistolgirl; 07-11-2010 at 05:28 AM.
    Team Kibworth 2011 UKAHFT.
    Proud to be part of the Daystate UKAHFT winning team 2010.
    http://www.cambridgehft.co.uk/

great day for a good cause.

Just a big thanks for a great day . And well done to Bruce / Andrea and Matt and anyone else who helped to make the day. We were very pleased to take part in this event and we send all our best wishes for a speedy recovery to Chloe.

Tony/Karen & boys (THW)

Well Done

Massive well done to all who made this event what it was. A great fund raiser and I am sure Chloe and her family will be taken back by all the generosity of so many from so far. Wish I could have been there, must have been a cracking course from those scores

Simon

Talking A huge big THANKYOU !!!!!!!

We would like to say a huge massive THANKYOU to everyone who attended our Shepreth shoot yesterday. It turned out to be a complete success and everyone enjoyed the course and banter but I think the raffle scored the best as we managed to empty two book's!!!

So we managed to collect £445.80p...... WOW!!!!!

Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou.

We have moved on from the thought of getting Chloe a couple of DS games ,
    We will now be getting her a Laptop!!!!!
    After we have purchased it I will post what we actucally buy and the cost.

Now another huge massive Thankyou!!!! :
    this time to the Lad's and Lassies at Purley Chase..... We have just got home and counted the collection bucket and.......

£83.33p WOW AGAIN!!!!!!!

Thank's to you all

So our running total to date is £529.13p

There was also a collection today at the Southern Hunter Shoot at Bisley so when we have that I will post the final amount.

Without you lot out there none of this would have been possible.......

So From Bruce and myself and all at Shepreth who helped yesterday

THANKYOU XXXXXXX

That's impressive!...

XX
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

What a Day

It's always a pleasure to go up to Shepreth as everybody is made so very welcome.

It is therefore so nice to be able pay back that hospitality and support a most worthy cause. It just goes to show that when the chips are down, the shooting community comes to the fore.

I think I can speak for all the TH-W members that we wish Chloe a speedy recovery and some rest for the rest of the family.

An interesting course which left a lasting impression and an even deeperv understanding of the Anglo Saxon language. Well done to the course setters and all those who organised the day at such short notice. It is a great credit to the club that this could be arranged.
    Rochfordac.co.uk
    AA TX200 AA S410
    Daystate Mk4 IsT A fine silken boddied woman

Pressie for Chloe

Well I am truly astounded by everyone's generosity, I have just received the money collected today from the Southern Hunters Round at Bisley and we have another staggering £139.54 making the grand total £668.67.

Again many thanks for everyone that contributed and I am sure we will put a big smile on her face when we get her a laptop computer.

THANKYOU

Nicky
    Team Kibworth 2011 UKAHFT.
    Proud to be part of the Daystate UKAHFT winning team 2010.
    http://www.cambridgehft.co.uk/

mat auction winner

Thought i just mention a big well done to MR Bump with the winning bid of

£60.00

well done to all that took part in the Chloe pressie fund.