Thread: Totally and utterly brand new.... to BBS

Totally and utterly brand new.... to BBS

Hello!
    Yes, another brand new member. It's also the first time I've ever posted a message on any type of site and always steer clear of 'faces reunited', 'friend book' and the likes; so I'm glad text talk is frowned on, or else I wouldn't have a clue what people are saying.
    However this site has came highly recommended by friends and from what I've read so far it certainly seems the members are friendly with a common sense approach.
    I've been a member of a local club for about 2 1/2 years now (after moving to the area from the NE) and have previously been shooting various things off and on for a number of years before that, but have only just bought my first PCP (2nd hand Daystate X2). I'm looking forward to getting it set up and taking it down the club for a first proper go.
    Thanks for all the helpful hints for new members, it really helps! Ray

jay.t is offline Unique is an understatement, I'm just a messed up frog pimp.
    Good evening and welcome to the nuthouse, a comfy chair is a must and a good supply of popcorn is essential for some threads
    Enjoy your stay
    Don’t you find it Funny that after Monday(M) and Tuesday(T), the rest of the week says WTF?

Sounds like more good advice and is much appreciated.

Sorry for the late reply but I was trawling around the site a bit. Oddly enough, the last thread I looked at had a reply from yourself, which I read then clicked on para link, just before reading your reply to my post.. spooky.

Cheers for now, Ray

hi and welcome

Mr Magoo is offline Should Have Gone to SecsPavers
    Good Morning and welcome to the BBS.

Many Thanks

Many thanks gents.