Well got my non px adjustable Panorama on top of my new EV2 on sportsmatch low mounts today. before the zero session got under way, I did have to adjust the paralax, this entail unscrewing the lock ring at the front which was very tight, but after this was done I reset it so my 45yarders were blurred (but still shootable) and then preceeded to check all the ranges. Well all I can say is wow, for a scope that only costs £129 it's brilliant, my 8yds targets were pretty clear, easily shootable and bracketable. There is a hint of blurr at 15yds progressively getting more blurred down to 8yds, clear at 20yds out to 30/32yds and then getting blurr out to 45yds+. This may not sound ideal but I also use blurr as well as bracketing to rangefind so very usefull to me. I had to wind the ocular eye out to bring the reticle clear for all targets but this is down to the users eye.
The reticle is the Half mildot type, exactly the same as the Tac 30 with the hollow posts etc and illumination comes in red and blue (very good actually) in 5 intensity settings.
Over all, this scope would suit the hunter and the HFT shooter on a budget whilst still offering some top quality features. for the hunter then probably the AO model would be better if you don't mind the Map6 reticle. For an out and out HFT scope then, yes there are better scopes available but for £129?
I'll keep you all informed of it's progress.
Mark