Thread: Hawke "Panorama- EV" 4-12x40

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingplinker View Post
    Morning stupid Thats why I said ask them , showed you the link so you could contact them as they do apparently sell a shade to fit the Panorama .

many thanks

Dave ( not stoopid but definitely a pug ugly munter )
    Sent them an email late last night and they replied today saying :

We will have sunshades available for the Panorama range of scopes, however they are not currently in stock. We are due a delivery of these by the end of March (should be sooner)

Keep checking the Deben website, as stock is updated on there daily.

Looks like we will have to wait about a month then!

HTH and Thanks Dave!

I bought the Panorama in 4x16x50 ao and must say that the claim of 20% extra FOV is a farce.

Do you like the scope though?
    Member, the Feinwerkbau Sport appreciation Society (over 50's chapter)
    http://www.rivington-riflemen.eu/ Andy, from the North !

Rubber ocular extension benefit?

Hi first post! I wondered if anyone would be so kind as to offer some advice.

I've just bought a Panaorama based on the good comments on this thread - it's also how I discovered AirgunBBS when I did a search for Hawke Panorama EV Reviews!

I've just fitted it to my new HW100T, with medium height 2 piece BKL mounts. The thing is the fore mount is right up to the bell of the lense and is also right on the edge of the forward part of the breach, so I have no further backwards movement available to the scope. This is resulting in a not very comfortable firing position. So I wondered if one of the rubber ocular eye extensions (pig's ear?) available from Bisley would ease the situation. Also I thought it might help with another problem I'm getting with peripheral vision interference when aiming with both eyes open?

I'd be very grateful for any suggestions.

Ken

Have you considered reach back or reach forward mounts? Like these -http://www.jsramsbottom.com/products/mounts--rails-1-tube-mounts-(11mm-38-dovetails)-sportmatch-1-mounts/smeto9c-sportsmatch-2-piece-extended-double-clamp-mounts-1-45mm-[et09c].html

Ive just bought the 3-9x40 EV which will be going on my fac rapid after i pick it from being tuned Looking forward to seeing how it performs.
    Mick
    In starting and waging a war it is not right that matters, but victory. -Adolf Hitler

Let us all know what you think Mick.
    Member, the Feinwerkbau Sport appreciation Society (over 50's chapter)
    http://www.rivington-riflemen.eu/ Andy, from the North !