Thread: Hawke "Panorama- EV" 4-12x40

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Dont forget that the MTC range of optics are also well worth considering when you go into the shop folks!
    Andy
    Member, the Feinwerkbau Sport appreciation Society (over 50's chapter)
    http://www.rivington-riflemen.eu/ Andy, from the North !

Half mildots panorama for me, had mine for nearly a year not done much shooting mind but really like it. MTC are just too busy with the xmas tree ret for my eye

UPDATE :

Just put my 4-12x40 on my CRX and I still cannot believe how clear it it , I have a couple of bushnells and a Menace at the moment and it simply blows them away for clarity . Never really used anything other than mil dot scopes but the hawkes half mil dot ret seems very good .
    I wonder if all these scopes are this crisp or have I been lucky to get a VERY good one ?

atvb

Dave
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

Insane scope!!!

I've used a few various scopes but this scope is amazingly clear and too much fun. I brought my air rifle with my Panorama EV scope on to my new local gun dealer the other day and even he was impressed. He told me he sells tonnes of the cheap Hawke scopes as that's what sells most but he'd never had the opportunity to try out one of these until the other day and he put this on par with his bushnell scope.

I can't recommend this scope enough!!!

I have just bought a Panarama 4-12x40 ao to replace my sidewinder and i am very impressed with it

The sidewinder had to come off due it being 933grams with mounts and sidewheel

I went with the half mildot version, same as my sidewinder

It is very clear with a good field of view and being under 500grams doesnt upset the balance

Overall a nice little scope..
    Last edited by wezdavo; 22-07-2012 at 07:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wezdavo View Post
    I have just bought a Panarama 4-12x40 ao to replace my sidewinder and i am very impressed with it

The sidewinder had to come off due it being 933grams with mounts and sidewheel

I went with the half mildot version, same as my sidewinder

It is very clear with a good field of view and being under 500grams doesnt upset the balance

Overall a nice little scope..
    Do you think it's as good optically as your sidewinder??
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by brucegill View Post
    Do you think it's as good optically as your sidewinder??
    Thanks
    No, but that could be down to the objective size difference.. The panarama is a very good scope for not alot of money..