Thread: hello

hello

hello im dylan from west yorkshire and have recently picked up the interest of air guns..i started out when i bought a qb78 from a friend just to plink cans and paper targets with

i am now looking for another gun for hunting rabbits, squirells, pigeons etc with with my uncle and grandad

i quite like the look of BSA ultra but am open to any advice on any other gun what will do the same job

thanks a lot dylan

Mr Magoo is offline Should Have Gone to SecsPavers
    Hello and Welcome to the BBS.

Best advice is to join a club or visit a gun shop and try as many different guns as you can to choose which gun fits you best.

A Daystate Airwolf or Air Ranger would be a good choice in my opinion and would allow you literally hundreds of shots from a 190 Bar charge.

ATB

hi and welcome

Hello and welcome to the forum.As was stated about a visit to a local club.Most members will be willing to let you try their rifle,so that way you will find the one(Maybe)That may suit you.Jim.(Night Owl).

Hello and welcome.

hi there new to forum been shooting air rifles for some years now. cant get on or find sales. got rapid 7 mrk2 for sale with new 3l bottle, plus a gary cane stock