Thread: 'ello all

'ello all

Just joined the forum.

Bit about me, live in lancaster,originally from Oldham near Manchester.

Used to plink on the top floor of an old mill near Failsworth (not sure on spelling) about 15 years ago but pretty much lost touch with airguns when I came to Lancaster to go to university.

Currently I technically own a BSA Meteor and an old daystates huntsman (saved and saved for it when I was a kid, spent a fortune on it) but they are somewhere in my brothers house and I've not seen them in ten years! There is quite a few others still there but the ownership of them is less defined between myself,my brother and my dad.

I've a daisy CO2 revolver and a daisy CO2 pump that actually live with me but I've no where to shoot them so they don't see much use.

I'm firmly into paintball now and particularly like the retro side of it (although it only really got going in the eighty's so nowts that old).

Day to day I work in a boring office job chasing businesses for debt - thrilling.

That's pretty much me - so why am I here? - a combination of google and a dedication to searching out old paintball stuff, and the feeling I should have sold my huntsman a while ago (but I'm likely to get sentimental and keep it after I've read a few posts).

My user name is one I use on a few paintball forums and reflects my general skill at the game.

Mr Magoo is offline Should Have Gone to SecsPavers
    Hello and Welcome to the Airgun BBS.

hi and welcome