Thread: F Class / F/TR Training Weekend

F Class / F/TR Training Weekend

Ladies and Gents

I've just spotted this on the UK F Class website, it may be of interest for any potential new competitiors.

It's a training weekend at Bisley in February.

http://fclassuk.webs.com/associationstuff.htm

Alan

is there a sort of complete noob have a go and see if you like it day they organise?

Rob

I don't think so, but if you email Mik (the address on the link) I'm sure he could help. The obvious thing is the Open days held at Bisley in May and September.

I'm intending having a bash at F-TR next year and will be attending the course to get a feel of what goes on etc.

Alan

Cool, cheers, i may do. Always fancied a bash at sending some stuff down long... just haven't quite worked out which particular discipline i like the look of...

Smile Bisley F/FT Class

I can recommend Bisley as a venue. My club visit at least twice a year to shoot our club long range comps., its a superb atmosphere and very friendly and helpfull. Visit the NRA offices and meet like minded shooters.

Quote Originally Posted by RobF View Post
    Cool, cheers, i may do. Always fancied a bash at sending some stuff down long... just haven't quite worked out which particular discipline i like the look of...
    If you are not sure what discipline you want to have a go at - then the NRA open days are an excellent starting point if you can get there. Look at the following link:

http://www.nra.org.uk/common/asp/cal...te=NRA&id=2336

this was from the September 2010 NRA Open Day - on the "prices" link you will see all the disciplines you can have a go at that were available all in the same place and on the same day. Suggested a mate of mine went along this year - I think he had a go at just about everything and came away with "perma-grin" saying he would be back next year as he still cannot make up his mind between the Cannon and the F-Class (I think he was joking!!)