Thread: Hello from the uk's most easterly town

Hello from the uk's most easterly town

Just a quick on to say hello to you all, and tell you a bit about me, have been shooting for almost as long as i can remember, but only have i recently got back into shooting air rifles, having previously mainly being a full bore shooter with the odd bit of clays, wildfowling, and the occational pheasant day for good measure.

Already had a bit of a look around the forum and theres some good content there, so thankyou to all that contribute, hopefully in time i will be able to offer my input of my experiances too.

Atb
    Duke

Mr Magoo is offline Should Have Gone to SecsPavers
    Good Morning Duke and Welcome to the BBS.

Hello and welcome.

Been to Lowestoft - liked it. Welcome back to airguns - enjoy!

Dave

A very warm welcome to this fine forum Mr Duke it’s good to have you join us ………………….…

Hello Duke, welcome to the Forum. Ken.

Thankyou for the warm welcome, just quick one im now thinking of going pcp after having a go with a friends falcon lighthunter, but was thinking... i know that the dive bottles have to be in test but how do we know the air cylinder on a pcp is safe as im considering buying second hand.

Hi Duke, welcome to the forum.
    Generally, if the rifle's in good nick the air cylinder will be too so I shouldn't worry too much, just have a good inspection of the rifle and if worried & in any doubt don't buy it.
    If it's from a gun shop then you'll have some recourse anyway so can buy with a bit more confidence than with a private sale.
    Try and take your mate or someone who knows a bit about PCP's with you if find one you really like the look of.

Quote Originally Posted by Chandlers View Post
    Hi Duke, welcome to the forum.
    Generally, if the rifle's in good nick the air cylinder will be too so I shouldn't worry too much, just have a good inspection of the rifle and if worried & in any doubt don't buy it.
    If it's from a gun shop then you'll have some recourse anyway so can buy with a bit more confidence than with a private sale.
    Try and take your mate or someone who knows a bit about PCP's with you if find one you really like the look of.
    Cheers Chandlers top advice, i better have a look in the for sale then and see what i can spend my hard earned on, since this is my third post i should be able to

hi and welcome