Thread: Ford Pistol HFT results 21st Nov

Ford Pistol HFT results 21st Nov

A small but brave, good looking and intrepid band of pistol shooters braved the icy wind at Ford today. What japes, what larks!

Poor old Ruaraidh had to shoot 3 pistols to get all the way round, his Rohm trainer valve stuck open venting all the CO2 down the barrel, swapped to a 0.22 EB with a trigger like a sack of spuds which ran out of gas and finally had to finish off with my kick-like-a-mule Scorpion, but he kept cheerful

Name Score Club
    1 Hopper Paul 108 Ford
    2 Fitzgerald Pat 105 Ford
    3 Blackham Barry 103 Ford
    4 Morris Bob 96 Ford

Recoiling Class
    Name Score Club
    1 Chase Richard 68 Ford

Open sights
    Name Score Club
    1 Chase Ruaraidh 57 Ford
    http://www.ford-hft.org.uk
    You come into this world with nothing, go out in debt and you've made a profit

Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiast View Post
    A small but brave, good looking and intrepid band of pistol shooters braved the icy wind at Ford today. What japes, what larks!

Poor old Ruaraidh had to shoot 3 pistols to get all the way round, his Rohm trainer valve stuck open venting all the CO2 down the barrel, swapped to a 0.22 EB with a trigger like a sack of spuds which ran out of gas and finally had to finish off with my kick-like-a-mule Scorpion, but he kept cheerful

Name Score Club
    1 Hopper Paul 108 Ford
    2 Fitzgerald Pat 105 Ford
    3 Blackham Barry 103 Ford
    4 Morris Bob 96 Ford

Recoiling Class
    Name Score Club
    1 Chase Richard 68 Ford

Open sights
    Name Score Club
    1 Chase Ruaraidh 57 Ford
    Close at the top then. Springer Bob obviously needs retraining!
    But can we try to avoid these friendly clashes? I still have a Ratbuster
    Falcon Lighthunter (.177),Air Arms S400 (.22),Weihrauch HW98 (.177),Hatsan 55S (.177), TH78D (.22) & a 2240 (.22)
    "The Oaks" SIHFT Winners 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016

Great shooting you guys!!
    Obviously you were all missed at The Oaks but with such a full calender, i fear it is inevitable that it will happen!

On the plus side...what a lovely choice to have to make!

(Not only that but they only have one proper springer shooter...)...Actually i would have loved to see Pat tackle todays course, i know he would probably have beaten us all but the score would have been interesting!...

XX
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by blackscale View Post
    Great shooting you guys!!
    Obviously you were all missed at The Oaks but with such a full calender, i fear it is inevitable that it will happen!

On the plus side...what a lovely choice to have to make!

(Not only that but they only have one proper springer shooter...)...Actually i would have loved to see Pat tackle todays course, i know he would probably have beaten us all but the score would have been interesting!...

XX
    Ain't that the truth! I remember the days when there was one shoot on a month - if you were lucky! I used to go mad for the 3 or 4 intervening weeks. Now we have to choose between shoots - what an improvement!
    http://www.ford-hft.org.uk
    You come into this world with nothing, go out in debt and you've made a profit