Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Newark autojumble

pumper bargains

Well done at newark, looks like i might have to start visting autojumbles again, as for the 2stroke bike crack, they are addictive aren't they? Had a loan of an early TZR250 (before they reversed the heads) an 88 model I think? Had it for 3 months while a mate was out the country & it was the easiest bike i've ever ridden to go very fast on. Would have bought one if I hadn't been like a monkey on a mangle on it ;-), 2 distinct powerbands on it, first about 6-9krevs felt just like a kwak 4strk 4 cyl powerband then the second from about 11k up was the mental 2strk powerband. Nothing in leicester could beat me on it up to it's 125mph top speed & nothing could catch it on corners-not saying it's a better bike than the krs or gammas, just easier to ride fast. Nearly lost it once when looked at speedo on a fave bend & realised I was going 20mph faster than I'd ever made that bend before without trying!

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    pmcb,
    there was one at the newark auto jumble same as yours minus teh fairing, looked in very nice condition, had a set of allspeeds and a micron fork brace but other than that looked standard, i would have been interested but he said 1800quid!!! lost interest after that!

thanks
    Hi Guy,

That is interesting (and nearly 3 times the price I paid for my F2 with matching numbers around 4 years ago)... anything RD seems to keep going up!

junglie - not sure about the TZR variants, and to add confusion, I believe a lot were imports... Love 'em all though

ATB
    Phil

How often are these held ?

Quote Originally Posted by adymorris View Post
    How often are these held ?
    The next one is the 12th December. They are held monthly.