Thread: Back after 10 years. Sunderland Newcastle area

Thumbs up Back after 10 years. Sunderland Newcastle area

Morning all. Even though my account says I joined in 2007 I've never really been on here since the year 2000. I joined way back then and I was member No. 31, I have tried to get into my old account but I think it's been closed. I managed to find an old post of mine from my original account and even displays my old name on it but under it states 'guest'. Things have changed a lot on here from the early days and a lot of new faces and I've noticed sadly a few old friends have passed. I'm trying to find some of the old local lads on here and also some new local members to take me under their wing and get me back in the swing of things as I'm finding it really hard to get land these days as all my old places have been snapped up.

Look forward to any help from moderators to get my old account back, PM me and I'll give you all my old details to see if you can get it back in business, and also look forward to any other local members helping me out getting back in the dirt

Cheers Dan
    Daystate MK4 IS in .177, Edgar Brother Opti-TT 5-20x50, Hugget Shroud and Moderator, Harris Bipod, NiteSite NS200

hi and welcome

Thumbs up

Thanks mate
    Daystate MK4 IS in .177, Edgar Brother Opti-TT 5-20x50, Hugget Shroud and Moderator, Harris Bipod, NiteSite NS200

Hi Dan good to have you back it’s still a friendly place with a slippery slope so welcome & enjoy …………..