Thread: ## Air Arms Carmargue Valuation ##

## Air Arms Carmargue Valuation ##

Hello all.
    I was wondering if someone could give me a rough valuation for my left- handed Air Arms Carmargue in .22 calibre? The blueing is in really good condition; it has its original metal sights; it has a walnut stock but there are some pressure marks on it but, generally, the stock is in good condition. If anybody could give me any information and put a price on it, I would be most appreciative. Thanks in anticipation. Old Bull

TTTT please

Highly collectable but in a lefty might not move as quickly - but no less valuable. (To make it original stick a Leslie Hewitt scope on it.)

Dont part with it for less than £250.00

HTH

Quote Originally Posted by olivercromwell View Post
    Highly collectable but in a lefty might not move as quickly - but no less valuable. (To make it original stick a Leslie Hewitt scope on it.)

Dont part with it for less than £250.00

HTH
    Thank Pat Can't find much imfo about this model but thats a start. Thanks John

I bought a leftie Camargue .22 with a lovely Monte Carlo (?) stock last year.
    It shoots well and can be used as a rightie with ease. Nice and light.
    No open sights Webley vortex silencer and needs a shortish scope.
    As you say the blueing is excellent and I bought it on looks rather than knowing what it was.
    I dont want to sell it yet as I havent had enough shooting time with it.
    £200 wouldnt tempt me.

I've still got a poster for the Camargue and Khamsin from when they were available new, stuck somewhere, it is significant that it was the ONLY airgun poster I hung up anywhere.

Need to ask as had always wondered but never did - Were these guns simply re-stocked Webley Trackers?
    **WANTED**: WEBLEY PATRIOT MUZZLE END; Any Diana/Original mod.50 parts, especially OPEN SIGHTS

It would seem not, is the answer to my question, at least in someone's opinion.

From here, where you can drool over the stunning pics (of stunning guns):

http://www.network54.com/Forum/40594...ly+side+levers
    **WANTED**: WEBLEY PATRIOT MUZZLE END; Any Diana/Original mod.50 parts, especially OPEN SIGHTS

Air arms not webley

Smile

Hi

I bought one a year or so ago, i paid £80 for the Camague and a crosman Co2 pistol- What a bargain i thought!!!

It turned out that some numpty had tried to solve scope creep by welding the ALLY mount to the STEEL cylinder

There are blobs of weld on an otherwise perfect deep blue finish which will have to ground, dressed and re-blued..
    Also the cocking lever has snapped at the handle end, this would be a quite easy fix by making a new piece and welding it in (or better still, sourcing a replacement lever!)..

The rifle was very comfortable to shoot and the power was excellent, i keep meaning to sort it out but keep forgetting about it

I think at £80, my buy was still a bargain even with the problems

Camargue

John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

there nice guns mate i had a Camargue and Khamsin not long ago

and £200 to £250.00 is about the right price as long as its in good condtion