Thread: Xmas special combo

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    nice

TTT...no names as yet.
    Chairman Emley Moor F.T.C. 2023 - Misfits champ, HFT extreme champ, NEFTA hunter champ, Midlands Hunter champ, UKAHFT champ.
    https://sites.google.com/site/emleymoorftc/contact-us

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
    TTT...no names as yet.
    Dave Dawes - mental age of 6
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

i would like to nominate my god son who is 14 years of age who has learning difficulties and takes great interest in shooting but has no rifle even tho there is no clubs in my area he will be shooting with me hope this does not disqualify him his name is mason he comes out with me on my permission and shoots my rifle AA tx200 mk3 which is a bit heavy for him.
    thank you on behalf of him
    regards daz

Hi Daz...although it sounds as if your god son is a prime candidiate, i'm afraid he must be a member of a club to qualify. Sorry mate
    Chairman Emley Moor F.T.C. 2023 - Misfits champ, HFT extreme champ, NEFTA hunter champ, Midlands Hunter champ, UKAHFT champ.

Can I put my daughter down please. She is 5 years old and covered on my family membership at PARC. She shoots mine at the moment (bench rested) but they are all left handed and she isn't.
    Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by paul1969 View Post
    Can I put my daughter down please. She is 5 years old and covered on my family membership at PARC. She shoots mine at the moment (bench rested) but they are all left handed and she isn't.
    Paul.
    Done Paul

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
    Hi Daz...although it sounds as if your god son is a prime candidiate, i'm afraid he must be a member of a club to qualify. Sorry mate

thanks anway chris
    but its a shame as maybe a few members on here have no clubs in there area as we dont, where i live