Thread: Tracker Carbine price

paul4be is offline Everything has an end, only the sausage has two

Tracker Carbine price

Just wondering about a price for a Tracker Carbine.

Popped into the local RFD. They have a very good condition Tracker Carbine with a 4x40 scope sitting on it. It appears to be excellent.

They are wanting £175 for it. I appreciate that dealer prices are higher than private, but would like to know what you think???

Thanks in advance.
    Good deals with: ali d (twice), mattinlondon, mikemorton, jonboy, the wizard, Moza, markH, fok, gunslinger, Fisherman1, bigwull, mikewareing, TwoTitans,hairydog, airguns, dcl dave, Stuart B, mattie, Locksley, MARK, albrown, kjud, spud, gedfinn2, wasteoid, bullcelt, bunnysniper, wasteoid, pokeandhope, honda+more

look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35
    They had one for sale in the gunshop in Chichester for the same price a few weeks ago so seems to be the going dealer price I'de say.

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

Quote Originally Posted by paul4be View Post
    Just wondering about a price for a Tracker Carbine.

Popped into the local RFD. They have a very good condition Tracker Carbine with a 4x40 scope sitting on it. It appears to be excellent.

They are wanting £175 for it. I appreciate that dealer prices are higher than private, but would like to know what you think???

Thanks in advance.
    Excellent condition with a scope. Sounds about right to me.

Thanks folks, I'd want it chrono'd etc anyway, do see that as being an issue, always been good to deal with in the past, just wanted to know about the price. It hasn't seen much use at all really I don't think.
    Not too bothered about power as long as it's over 10fpe for accuracy over decent ranges.

Will just need to see how it works out.
    Good deals with: ali d (twice), mattinlondon, mikemorton, jonboy, the wizard, Moza, markH, fok, gunslinger, Fisherman1, bigwull, mikewareing, TwoTitans,hairydog, airguns, dcl dave, Stuart B, mattie, Locksley, MARK, albrown, kjud, spud, gedfinn2, wasteoid, bullcelt, bunnysniper, wasteoid, pokeandhope, honda+more

Is it a deluxe? The standard model seems a lot cheaper when they come up on here, but if it's deluxe it sounds tempting?

Phil

No, it's not the deluxe model, just the "normal" version.