Thread: New member saying hello

Wink New member saying hello

Hi people, thought it was time to put up my first post on the forum having registered.

I am Ross, as you can see from my screen name I am based down here in Devon at the moment and I am looking for an 'active' and friendly club to get involved with.

I am returning to the airgun scene having done a lot of it when I was younger and over the past 15 years having pretty much shot everything the world has to offer for fun, competitively and professionally.

I currently have a couple of pistols and am looking to pick up a decent high level field target rifle in the New Year - the STEYR LG110 High Power being one that has caught my eye at the moment...

I would love to hear from members about clubs local to me and whether you would recommend the Steyr etc?

Hi Ross.
    Welcome to the BBS.

Have a word with Gwylan on here, he lives on the edge of Dartmoor and is involved with the Dartmoor Marksmen.

There's a few clubs in your area; I'm sure he'll point you in the right direction.

Pete.
    Last edited by snock; 28-11-2010 at 04:23 PM.
    Join the Free Speech Union
    ''All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to glaze over and resume scrolling''.

Hello Ross and welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by snock View Post
    Hi Ross.
    Welcome to the BBS.

Have a word with Gwylan on here, he lives on the edge of Dartmoor and is involved with the Dartmoor Marksmen.

There's a few clubs in your area; I'm sure he'll point you in the right direction.

Pete.
    Thanks Pete, I had an email back from Gus today so will hopefully have the chance to go up and see them soon.

Mr Magoo is offline Should Have Gone to SecsPavers
    Good Evening Ross and Welcome to the BBS.

hello ross, and welcome
    .22 venom hw80k cs800 stock - .22 bsa lightning xl - .177 aa tx200hc cs1000 stock - long live rock n roll!!!

hi and welcome

A very warm welcome to this fine forum Ross it’s good to have you join us ………………….…

hi ross and welcome,hope you enjoy.