Thread: Help with a BSA Goldstar

Help with a BSA Goldstar

Hi,

I am looking for some help..A good mate has just bought a Second Hand .22 BSA Goldstar...In want of some TLC..He had it Serviced at BSA..However he neglected to find out the correct way to load the magazine for it and also to index the mag..for shooting it...Can anyone help...

Thanks in advance...

Regard's

Inproved...Steve...

I believe the magazine is the same as in the Superten.

Here is a link to a whole list of manuals and drawings - including the Superten.
    Happy Shooting!! Paul.
    "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking that we used when we created them" - Albert Einstein.

Hi Paul...

Thank's for the information my mate Nige will be very pleased....

By the way what Airsporter's do you own...

Regard's

Steve

No probs Steve. I've actually got a Goldstar manual somewhere. If I find it I'll scan it and send it on.

I've got two Mk1's - one with faint etching and a slight crack in the stock which I have repaired invisibly.

The other, I have just bought, has an almost perfect stock (now that I've fettled it) but has been home reblued.

I've also got two Mk11's. The first was my first ever gun bought very secondhand for just £3 around 1965. I'm sorry to say the stock on that one is now exhibiting a slight crack too - but considering the 1000's of rounds I've put through it I can't complain.

The second Mk11 is this beauty

I've also got an almost mint RB2.
    Happy Shooting!! Paul.
    "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking that we used when we created them" - Albert Einstein.