Thread: feg gpm 01/ 02 competition air pistols

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Hi customstocker, and welcome to the BBS -- especially Collectorts Corner which is the best bit by a country mile . Fascinating and most interesting account you have posted above for us, so thank you for sharing that with us. If you can, a few photos would be good to aid the story, too, for which you will have to post links via an external hosting site like Photobucket. Anyway, once again, welcome to the BBS . Atb: Gareth W-B.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

photos of the feg gpm custom air pistol

hi gareth, thanks for the reply. photos.......hmm might take me a while to sort that out, ive got some pretty good images, just not too quick with the computer so i will do my best cheers

pictured of a restocked feg gpm 02 10 metre competition co2 air pistol

http://http://s1191.photobucket.com/albums/z467/customstocker/ ive set up a file on the photobucket website of the finished pistol with an image of what it looked like before i got my hands on it. the( before ) picture is of the 01 model which differs externally with its longer barrel, 240 mm as opposed to the 205 mm of the 02 model, the front sight is also different with a bolt on aluminium sleeve. the 02 model has a simple slide on steel foresight with a sun shade over it....well it had this originally . the new rear sight was built from brass & steel & has umbrella finials on the adjusting screws. its probably not everybodys cup of tea but the large chequered grip is very comfortable & its still consistantly accurate.

ive just added the 2nd version of the custom job ive done on these cool pistols, the pics arent in any order but theres some descriptions with the images, best i could do im afraid, god i loathe computers. enjoy.
    Last edited by customstocker; 08-12-2010 at 03:11 PM. Reason: to add a link to images & info

Norwich 'A Fine City' (unless you're a driver)
    Can you post a link?

link for images of custom feg gpm target pistols

nicely done, fantastic vision in looking at a FEG and a vintage item and being able to see one transformed into the other, and then being able to do it. Well done,

Vic T

Amazing!
    It looks fantastic

feg 02

absolutely beautifull ! a giffard with better sights and running on co2 capsules ! you've made something that people will continue to treasure for as long as there are gun collectors. an inspiration.