hi, the feg company produced 2 co2 rifles , like the 2 pistols, internally these probably compare. they are called the clg 62 & 70. im guessing the 70 is the later model, i will ask somebody here for the info, ive never seen 1 in the flesh but as theyre made from beech wood people usually stain them dark, which looks horrible, the beech figure has small dots running through it , these dont take the stain at all & stand out ruining the fake walnut effect. like the tau brno pistol there is a big steel weight that is designed to screw onto the muzzle of the rifle to help balance the weapon but some that ive seen on the net lack this weight, maybe its an after sales item? im thinking of getting 1 of these rifles, but 1 that hasnt been messed about. having said that though im working on a 2nd custom pistol at the moment which is based on the gpm 01 ( earlier pistol) ive upgraded the internals to match the extra power of the 02 ( later) model & found a brand new clg 20 inch rifle barrel which ive cut down to 13 inches, 1 inch of which fits into the fore end of the receiver . just removing 2 small bolts on the receiver allows the barrels to pull off, so easy, its pretty heavy so needs a large stock with a big brass finial attached to it for good balance, i didnt want to build a carbine stock , but that would also be fairly simple....if you have a small milling machine or a lathe!. these guns are a dream to modify, theres only a rear drum & bolt fixing which swivels & attaches the receiver to the stock allowing just about any new stock shape & angle to be fitted .theres also a side screw but ive found that if the stock is a nice tight fit ,that can be excluded if you didnt want this bolt on a replacement stock of a new type. the original feg gpm stocks have a huge gap on the left side to accomodate the cocking lever & it was this that made me decide to change it in the first place.it lets the pistol down in my opinion, theyre still amazing to shoot ....but that gap, its got to go.