Thread: feg gpm 01/ 02 competition air pistols

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    RobinC is offline Awesome Shooting Coach and Author.
    Quote Originally Posted by j_potter View Post
    very interesting post. i'am a fan of co2 ( odd i know) and use a tau 7 and aeron b96 regularly. i'd like a co2 target rifle but the only two i'am aware of are the alpha proji which i've never seen for sale anywhere and the tau 200 which i've only seen advertised once and that was two years ago. i have pondered the idea of building a rifle using a tau or cameleaon as the base and adding a stock and barrel as you describe. trouble is that a decent pistol is going to make this a very expensive project. i didn't realise that feg did a rifle version. are there any other co2 target rifles out there that i should know about and has anyone come across a tau 200 or the alpha?
    Some of the earlier Steyr's were Co2 as already mentioned, but the most common ones available are FWB model C60 I think. There are a couple in our club.
    Robin
    Walther KK500 Alutec expert special - Barnard .223 "wilde" in a Walther KK500 Alutec stock, mmm...tasty!! - Keppeler 6 mmBR with Walther grip and wood! I may be a Walther-phile?

RobinC is offline Awesome Shooting Coach and Author.
    Just looked on http://www.druckluftwaffenonline.de/ he has several Co2 match rifles, Walther, FWB, and Steyr ranging from 350 to 550 euro.
    Robin
    Walther KK500 Alutec expert special - Barnard .223 "wilde" in a Walther KK500 Alutec stock, mmm...tasty!! - Keppeler 6 mmBR with Walther grip and wood! I may be a Walther-phile?

I've a FEG GPM-01 10m pistol that's great to shoot.