Quote Originally Posted by dogsbody View Post
Looks like Google updated their web cache!
I'll see if I can find another photo
dogsbody
Hi - brand new to this site, this morning I registered - and very late to this thread but . . .
I bumped into it because I was looking (nosing) about on Google trying to find ASI Commando air rifles.

I still have mine in the attic and I was thinking about getting it down and having a shot or two. It was originally my brother's and "passed" to me. He lost interest. I went on to other things. I own a few rifles and shotguns and I used to own a few high power pistols, S&W .357 mag and .44 mag - when they were legal.

The ASI Commando I/we had was FAR more powerful than anything else owned by any of my friends. It was - and may still be - quite capable of killing any vermin that strayed onto our property. I don't know if there's any way to post photos here (there must be methinks) and so if anyone is interested and tells me so - I'll go back to my old attic and pull the old gun out and take some pictures. (And then learn how to post them.)

If I do dig it up then I'd LOVE to know of anyone capable of doing a thoroughly professional job servicing of it - new seals, new spring etc etc.

Regards

Rhino