Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UBC 6yd Rd2 Competition starts Sat 4th Dec

UBC 6yd Rd2 Competition starts Sat 4th Dec

Hi all.

Round 2 begins Saturday 4th Dec.

All Criteria, results, stats & leader board >>HERE<< on the competition website.

We also have a subtle xmas themed sideshoot. All details >>HERE<<.

So lets get into the spirit of things & shoot those targets

We also have the Vintage/Open Class Rifle Competition starting this week due to us having a break the last two weeks of this month. Check out the >>Calender<<

Good luck to you all.

Regards
    Paddy.
    BE-HAPPY-OK

Heigh ho! That's two competitions starting this weekend and I've still to do the PP competitions.......

That's gonna need a pistol in each hand and two targets posted up at the same time.

I just hope I remember which pistol to shoot at which target

Jef
    AKA Porthos, a Piskateer of Renown.
    I am a pistaholic, and proud of it

Quote Originally Posted by jefL View Post
    Heigh ho! That's two competitions starting this weekend and I've still to do the PP competitions.......

That's gonna need a pistol in each hand and two targets posted up at the same time.

I know we're really busy now ain't we.

But hey it's all good fun
    BE-HAPPY-OK

I'll echo JefL's post, 2 comps about to start & haven't been able to shoot PP yet which I am so looking forward to, and do not have a garage range so have to use the gun club, so what's the problem, I can't get my car off the bledding drive 'cos of the bledding SNOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by plinkit View Post
    I'll echo JefL's post, 2 comps about to start & haven't been able to shoot PP yet which I am so looking forward to, and do not have a garage range so have to use the gun club, so what's the problem, I can't get my car off the bledding drive 'cos of the bledding SNOW!!
    Sorry.

Catch 22 on this one. As I was hoping it would be nice to have a two week break. Especially the mods who have to do the inputting. But in turn it means having to shoot two comps within one week.

And then next week, the 10m & Police Comps will be toghter.

Regards
    Paddy
    BE-HAPPY-OK

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent
    Quote Originally Posted by jefL View Post

In Cowboy Action Shooting, Jef, they have a pistol-in-each-hand category: it's called Gunfighter.

But even there, they use only 1 target!

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

Quote Originally Posted by Pad. E View Post

I know we're really busy now ain't we.

But hey it's all good fun
    THAT'S the spirit!

And just think, everyone, we'll have a long break around the Holidays.

Jim
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

Got my HW70 in the mail today!

And if'n I get the hang of using it in (a very short) time, I'll use it for the present Round.

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Hutchinson View Post
    Now, theres an idea......

By the way, Ian, they DO shoot CAS in the UK: but they have to use percussion revolvers only.

Jim

Oh yeah shooting co2 is going to be fun up here where the highest temp for the next week is -5 during the day thats if I can get to the club due to the 18" of snow with more forecast
    Roll on summer

Bill
    AA S200T 10m , HW100T, Cometa 220, Diana 27, Original Mod 6, Gamo compact+center, Rohm twinmaster Top, S&W 586/4+6+8, Berretta 92 airsoft, Blinged crossman 2240, CP88 4", CO2 Uzi 6mm, Air arms Alfa proj .177, Drulov DU10 .177, HW 99s, Hammarelli AP20pro

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbill View Post
    Oh yeah shooting co2 is going to be fun up here where the highest temp for the next week is -5 during the day thats if I can get to the club due to the 18" of snow with more forecast
    Roll on summer

Bill
    I shot my skif when it was -3 & it I shot better with it than I normally do .

Well It Would, wouldn't it. Nothing is straight forward when I'm doing it
    BE-HAPPY-OK

BigEars Guest
    I'll have to see what the snow is like up at the club before I can even think about this. I shudder to think how the CO2 round will be this time.

Submitted my scores this morning - not as high as I would have liked, but all "in the black" for the first time with the Luger! It sounds like it's bleedy freezing back home - take care, and keep warm!
    ATB,
    Adrian.

New pistol...

Quote Originally Posted by Jim McArthur View Post
    And if'n I get the hang of using it in (a very short) time, I'll use it for the present Round.

Jim
    Congratulations on your new purchase, Jim! Good luck in the comps !
    Adrian.

Thumbs up

Just to let you guys know.

Me & MikeB met up with Nigel Silcock onwer of Brocock & the Owners of Solware gun shop at Tamworth Shooting ground. Amongst over stuff, which all will be revealed.

We introduced them to the 6yd Pistol Competition.

Nigel 6yd Competition this is the first time he has shot an air pistol in years.

He has asked for us to go easy on him once the scores are announced & it was minus 4 & using one of solwares makarov with Brocock seal of approval.

I can honestly say what gentleman Nigel is & the guys at Solware are a great bunch of lads & the hospitality of the guys from the shooting ground was great

Regards
    Paddy.
    Last edited by Pad. E; 05-12-2010 at 08:25 PM.
    BE-HAPPY-OK