Thread: Shooting club near Tamworth, West Mids

Shooting club near Tamworth, West Mids

evening ladies germs.

im not liking the lack of shooting iv been doing recently due to our beautiful weather!
    so im after a shooting club not too far from tamworth, ideally with an indoor range, and not a silly limp wristed 10 meter range either, iv heard theres one in coventry, cannock, nuneaton and birmingham 49th seems to be a good one.

i dont want to do HFT i just want to murder some paper... in the warm

any feedback will be greatly appreciated
    SMK QB78 Deluxe (Slightly fettled) .22
    Brocock Contour XL .177

Me too

I am sure there is an indoor airgun club in the centre of Sutton Coldfield in a school, I am sorry thats all I know.

Dave
    " If you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you have always got"
    ISP customised Falcon, cs 800 stock

it seems the indoor ranges are very thin on the ground... bit of a shame, but o well, im sure ill be able to deal with an outdoor range with a shelter of some sort, mostly cus im a big girl and my guns vavle seems to leek when its really cold
    Brocock Contour XL .177

Quote Originally Posted by Cog Head View Post
    it seems the indoor ranges are very thin on the ground... bit of a shame, but o well, im sure ill be able to deal with an outdoor range with a shelter of some sort, mostly cus im a big girl and my guns vavle seems to leek when its really cold
    The Greyhound Gun Club in Coventry (CV6 6DF) has a plinking range with covered seating area that goes out to 61 yards,approx 25 F.T. course and a warm clubhut if it gets too cold.

£10 a year membership fee includes insurance.
    £3 a week for paid up members, £3 a visit for non members and it's open from dawn till dusk.

There is also pistol metal plate speed shooting and a few pistol shooters if you fancy a go at that.

Hope that helps!
    Andy

Thumbs up

well that sounds about perfect really, what im after is somewhere that i can shoot my gun to play around with the ranges and just to get better at shooting, id also like to have a play with some 22LR and 17HMR rifles too, iv always wanted to have a go, dose the coventry club do these too? or is it just air, do they allow FAC air?

i think ill make a trip over one day with my rifle and have a look see, i must say, iv been looking for an excuse to buy a pistol and now that youve said speed plate shooting... hmmm... think im going to have to start leaving my credit card at home from now on

Thanks for the heads up
    Brocock Contour XL .177

i popped in earlier today, don't know if any of you where there, i was the one with the brocock contour XL, trying to hit some targets and failing cus i was shaking like a sh!tting dog because of the cold
    Brocock Contour XL .177

gun club

bham gun club by the jewellery quarter indoor , 3 ranges , pistols ,30 ish yds and 50ish yds air rifles ,17 , 22 , black powder an all that
    gunless but gordon brown can still eat my s--t

do you have an address? or a website would be better
    Brocock Contour XL .177