Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Southern Hunter Series Round Three-West London Rangers:

Southern Hunter Series Round Three-West London Rangers:

After the fantastic Course at Round 2 Buxted, the Southern Hunters series moves into Middlesex for Round 3 at West London Rangers-Sunday 12th December 2010.
    Those of you who shot here in the past will no doubt remember the deceptive terrain and tricky wind-a superb little club. The team have worked tirelessly to improve the access and footpaths in the woods and we are looking forward to another great shoot The postcode for the club is UB9 6JN-or visit www.westlondonrangers.co.uk

This will be a 30 shot course to UKAHFT specification.

Booking in and zeroing range open from circa 8.00am. There will be two session-the first 60 or so shooters to book in by 9.00am will start around 9.15am, please book in by 11.00am for the second session, which should start around 11.30-12.00.

This is a completely open competition, with no pre-booking necessary,all sub 12 ft llb air rifles welcome, use your FT, HFT, Hunting or Plinking rig-turn up and enjoy yourself

There is a short walk from the car parking areas to the woodland-please keep your rifles in a fastened case / gunbag until you are in the woods.

Mark Andrews sends his apologies for the delay in posting this-he has started his new job at the Daystate Factory this week-he is living out of a suitcase with no Internet access
    Graham

More details on the whole series available on our website below.

We look forward to seeing you there.

The Southern Hunter Team

This was a great course last year!

I never actually realised this year it was crossdressing fancy dress?

Great idea for Charity though!....Is lycra warm?

With great relief, i am reliably informed that you don't need the 'Full kit', just prove you are wearing your wifes knickers or Stockings / tights...always a good cause these charity shoots!

Obviously the FULL MONTY wins a special prize...so be bold!!

AuntyBoing!
    XX
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

hunter88 is offline Hunter Field 'Tree' Shooter
    never been here before so looking forward to a trip to a new place
    http://www.buxtedshootingclub.co.uk/ SiHFT Winners 2008 2009 2010

Have a good one, didn't realise this clashed with the CSFTA see you all @ Ford in Jan

Big Dave is offline Formerly known as Badger410
    Parking at WLR

If you are only shooting the morning session, Please park in the Dog's Trust carpark. (same as last year, there will be a collection bucket on the booking in table. The Dog's Trust will be very grateful of any loose change you can spare.)

If you are staying all day and get there early, there may be a space in our carpark.

The weather forecast is mostly sunny, 4c and little wind. The course has been set with this in mind, so if it's windy ensure you pack your sense of humour.

See you all tomorrow.

Sounds wicked....

i am like a Dog with two........tails..

See y'all there chaps

XX

Boingggg!
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

For those that asked, i am leaving mine at 06.15am

WLR today

Many thanks to all who arranged the shoot & set out the course, a really enjoyable round - and very well done to Spencer for a 58 with a springer.

See you all at Ford

Charles
    OAKS - SIHFT Winners 2011, [SIZE=4][COLOR="#FF0000"] 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2015, 2023

Spencer Fairman...

Before the scores go up...i have to congratulate Little Spence on a really ass kicking, jaw dropping, freakin annoying......Score with his Springer!!

That boy can definately 'Fling Lead'!!

To all the other 'Oakies' Great seeing you!
    Well done to Jacob and Stuart as well...we are very proud of our Juniors, Their Fathers playing no small part in their achievements as well, sometimes to the detriment of their own score.. (At least i guess that's why John got beat by his boy!)

I can tell you....he don't mind one bit!

Our Springer next week, i am going to send an email out, the club will be closed to shooting Sat, so we can sort out some targets in the wood!
    Anybody not working, please put in a couple of hours!
    Thanks,
    Mike.

agreed most enjoyable thanks WLR class as always
    didn't he do well
    i should have tried to distract him more
    WALTHER DOMINATOR LG300.
    "The Oaks"

Quote Originally Posted by jon f View Post
    agreed most enjoyable thanks WLR class as always
    didn't he do well
    i should have tried to distract him more
    I think he has learn't not to listen....just look at his scores!.....
    Actually John, you shot well today, your springer scores are getting better!

As an aside, i was watching Spence taking a kneeling shot and he is gifted...15mm 20yds...no probs!!

XX

Wlr

Many thanks to all WLR, great course at a really interesting venue, also huge thanks to Mark and his booking-in staff, great job once again, Spencer Fairman you are a star.

spencer says thanks
    and the trick is to play call of duty for at least an hour before you go shooting
    and then 3 hours when you get back
    WALTHER DOMINATOR LG300.
    "The Oaks"

I know you aren't joking!...I Hate kids....

Great day.

Thanks to all for a great days shooting. Loved the course, except the target that had a tree jump in front of it as i pulled the trigger
    Many thanks to Rog B for excellent company, and a good laugh going round.
    Think you need to spend a bit more on your next scope mate

Cheers guys..

Thanks again

Rift
    M.A.D for it.
    Team England 2019