Thread: New Target Rifle - options?

New Target Rifle - options?

Am looking at getting back into target shooting again, and since I want to shoot various distances I am looking for a target rifle that is full power as opposed to 6.

The AA EV2 springs straight to mind, but are there any other real alternatives?

Cheers
    Kevin

Walther LG300. 300bar so MUCH more shots than the AA.
    ATB,
    yana

The Walther looks fantastic but its even more expensive than the EV2. I guess I will have to rethink due to budget.

Cheers
    Kevin

RobinC is offline Awesome Shooting Coach and Author.
    If you are looking at 10 mt precision target shooting as against FT then power is no issue, don't need it or want it. The AA is a budget target gun with budget weaknesses, a good S/H FWB 601 would be a good bet.
    But the best route is to join a club first, use club guns, get coached , and find out what is used and available. Clubs are often a source of S/H target guns. Many beginners who turn up at clubs with their new gun have bought the wrong thing.
    Good Shooting
    Robin
    Walther KK500 Alutec expert special - Barnard .223 "wilde" in a Walther KK500 Alutec stock, mmm...tasty!! - Keppeler 6 mmBR with Walther grip and wood! I may be a Walther-phile?

steyr lg110ft,feinw p70,depends wot u meen buy target rifles,for the money staight out the box ev2 take some beeting look in the mags alot of top boyz r sponared by air arms etc and all shoot ev2s,anshutz r worth alook as well in s/h market
    steyr lg110ft black/leup prem efr,steyr lg110ft black 10 metre match diopters,steyr lg100 ft barley/leup comp prem ret