Thread: Webley Vulcan sear spring ?????

paul4be is offline Everything has an end, only the sausage has two

Webley Vulcan sear spring ?????

Having had a look at why the Vulcan I got hold of was at times slightly fiddly to cock, it would seem that the sear spring is missing

Don't suppose anyone has a pic showing how it is supposed to fit properly? Has a look at the parts diagrams, but not making it that clear for me.

Also, anyone got one in their bit and pieces box that they don't need??

Cheers, Paul
    Good deals with: ali d (twice), mattinlondon, mikemorton, jonboy, the wizard, Moza, markH, fok, gunslinger, Fisherman1, bigwull, mikewareing, TwoTitans,hairydog, airguns, dcl dave, Stuart B, mattie, Locksley, MARK, albrown, kjud, spud, gedfinn2, wasteoid, bullcelt, bunnysniper, wasteoid, pokeandhope, honda+more

ggggr is offline part time super hero and seeker of justice

Vulcan sear spring

Hi Paul---re the pm. If you dont have the safety fitted (better option in my opinion) then you want the Victor sear spring ------pt no CS131 from Chambers.
    Cooler than Mace Windu with a FRO, walking into Members Only and saying "Bitches, be cool"

paul4be is offline Everything has an end, only the sausage has two
    Cheers Guy, I think that's going to be the best way to go.

Paul
    Good deals with: ali d (twice), mattinlondon, mikemorton, jonboy, the wizard, Moza, markH, fok, gunslinger, Fisherman1, bigwull, mikewareing, TwoTitans,hairydog, airguns, dcl dave, Stuart B, mattie, Locksley, MARK, albrown, kjud, spud, gedfinn2, wasteoid, bullcelt, bunnysniper, wasteoid, pokeandhope, honda+more