Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Any guns you dont like?

Not a great fan of the air arms s300/400 series, always found the bolts awkward to use but then again I am a bit used to the rapid bolts, also not keen on the kalibrgun crickets even though at one point I had 2 of them and still have a .177 left ( if any one fancies a deal on a .177 or .20 ttr let me know) like the bullpups idea just think the cocking lever is in the wrong place, have got a skan mk2 that is spot on though

The Lincoln all steel air pistol by Lincoln Jeffries. I know not many of you are going to agree, but they are the definition of UGLY, and look like they were a product off scrapheap challenge. They may have spawned the LP53 and others, but I have to say I couldnt give one cabinet space
    It beggars belief, that in the 1920's when so much accomplished and beautiful work was being done in wood and metal, that someone designed that and thought " Yep that'll do ", and then went on and sold it to shooters.

Not my thing at all.....

Right - tin hat on

Lakey
    Last edited by Lakey; 22-08-2015 at 10:54 AM.

an idea that didn't look so good at first...

The LJ and LP53 tale is surely that of the"ugly duckling". A happy ending though!