Thread: Shepreth Airgun Club-a new beginning

Shepreth Airgun Club-a new beginning

Shepreth airgun club is holding its final shoot on December 19th 2010. The club has been run by a small group of friends for the past 6 years and has come a long way in that time considering it was set up over a few pints and the odd bag of dry roasted!
    Unfortunately, due to other circumstances outside of the club, none of the founder members are able to commit the necessary time to its running. Therefore, Shepreth Airgun Club is being dissolved and reincarnated by a new committee headed by Matt Rawlings from next week.
    The club is being re named Cambridge HFT Airgun Club to mark the transition.
    I would like to say a huge thank you to all the founder members that helped get the club up and running and for all the hard work and effort that has been put in behind the scenes to make it what it is today.
    Founder members of SAGC wish them all the best in this new venture and will continue to support the club by attending shoots in the New Year.

Marc Zwierzanski
    Former Shepreth Airgun Club secretary and founder member.

All the very best with it Mark, Shepreth holds some dear memories for me on my past visits as I'm sure Cambridge HFT will some time in the future.

Dave
    AA TX MK3/Self tuned/ Mamba Lite
    AA TX MK2/VMach tuned/MambaLite
    Hollins Green HFTC

Quote Originally Posted by zooankski View Post
    Shepreth airgun club is holding its final shoot on December 19th 2010. The club has been run by a small group of friends for the past 6 years and has come a long way in that time considering it was set up over a few pints and the odd bag of dry roasted!
    Unfortunately, due to other circumstances outside of the club, none of the founder members are able to commit the necessary time to its running. Therefore, Shepreth Airgun Club is being dissolved and reincarnated by a new committee headed by Matt Rawlings from next week.
    The club is being re named Cambridge HFT Airgun Club to mark the transition.
    I would like to say a huge thank you to all the founder members that helped get the club up and running and for all the hard work and effort that has been put in behind the scenes to make it what it is today.
    Founder members of SAGC wish them all the best in this new venture and will continue to support the club by attending shoots in the New Year.

Marc Zwierzanski
    Former Shepreth Airgun Club secretary and founder member.
    Well done on all your hard work over the years Mark You should be very proud of what you and the other founder members achieved at Shepreth
    Never go off half cocked....

All lies matter

Charlts is offline I'm not the Messiah, I'm King of the Creedbros!
    Leicester, Wigston, 171.27 miles North of Calais!
    There's not many new clubs who can take over a well established setup with healthy membership numbers and finances to match a good venue. Best of luck to all involved both past and present.
    The toxicity of lead varies, depending upon the weight of its doseage and its velocity!

Without the great people at Shepreth i doubt i would have become so interested in HFT as i am now, A Very Big Thankyou To You All.

hope to see you all on the 19th.

The new committee have very big shoes to fill
    Hammerli AR20 .177 - Hawke Panarama @ CambridgeHFT
    Theoban MFR .177 - Burris 3-12X32 RA @ CambridgeHFT
    Dr.Bob Makes It All Better - www.drbobsgunbits.com