Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: px4 storm mags

hi jim & many thanks for getting back so soon they are £22 each here in the uk with out postage .

& i have seen they are only $9 or so in the usa !, not fair but that is the uk for you ( a rip off place ).

so if you could find out a price for a few posted to me at postcode b61 0sb, that would be great & have a beer or 2 for your self etc...... .

thanks

p,s i have a friend in the usa so he might be able to bring a few for me too some time but is that ok with the usa & uk laws ?? on these mags or parts.... ?.

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent
    There would be no problems taking them out of the US, and I can't see that there would be any bringing them into the UK. I'd recommend checked baggage rather than carry-on, to avoid questions.

Pyramyd Air has them for $9.50. Let me know if you want me to order them for you, and how many.

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

i would say 3 or 5 but i would need how much they are posted to me, as i might get more .

my postcode in the UK is = b61 0sb

thanks

I don't think Pyramyd will ship them overseas. That's why in the other deals they were mailed them to me, and then I mailed them to the UK.

We're talking $9.50 a piece: a few dollars more, postage to me: then a few dollars more, postage to you.

Jim
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

many thanks for the fast reply, but how much for you to post to me etc.... total in all please for say 5 mags to the uk > ?.

I really couldn't say for sure until I take them to be weighed and mailed. But as I say, the magazines themselves are $9.50 each. It shouldn't cost more than $7-8 for Pyramyd to mail them to me, and then probably the same amount for me to mail them to you.

Jim

Thumbs up

hi jim

i have got £50 to play ( thats about $80 or so ) with now so i can do a paypal gift to you, & maybe that could get me 4 or 5 mags ? posted to me & some cash for your time & touble.

or maybe less mags if the postage is more, but i can paypal gift tonight for you mate.

thanks

kenny

How's this sound? 5 mags at $9.50 each comes to $47.50. Postage to me shouldn't exceed $10.00. Postage to you, the same. Total, $67.50.

Paypal me $70.00 and 5 mags will be yours. And, I will refund to you any amount between actual costs, and $70.00.

Jim

jim you are a star, so can you pm me your paypal details & i will sent you $80 & you keep some for a drink or some food on me for a thanks you.... .

i have used the px4 this morning & the only let down apart from my skills so far, is only having one mag to use ( so far that is ).

kenny

PM on its way.

Jim

I have one of these pistols and it has issues shooting pellets. The problem im having is that it will shoot the first pellet, then the mag wont cycle to shoot the next. Upon examining the mag, i have noticed some slight scraping marks along the sides. I will be sending it back to the supplier this week, i just thought i would ask if anyone else had this issue with the mags not cycling? Cheers,

Rus.

some pellets i have tested with lift the casing up a bit so the mag does not click or fire reight, so poke the pellets out what you are using & use some other brand. i use dome pellets by jsb & daystate what do not work great in my mct but they work ace in this pistol.

hope that helps

Question

Sorry to open this thread a year on, but I am desperate to get a couple of spare mags for my newly bought PX4 storm.
    Are they still available and should I just PM Jim?
    Is Jim still online and dealing with this stuff?

Really desperate to find out if I can still get these.
    Thanks in advance

I'm still here. Want me to check on them for you?

I just hope they haven't gone the way of Tanfoglio Witness magazines. I sent in a bulk order for them about a year ago, and it's still back-ordered.

Jim

Yes please Jim!
    I was on their website before finding this one so at least they are still trading online or at least have their website up, not that it means anything nowadays.
    I'm looking for 3 to fit in my pouches.
    I really appreciate this.

Thanks