Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: px4 storm mags

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent
    Pyramyd Air, you mean? They're very much in business: sending me e-mail ads every few days.

I'm order 3 mags for you, when the next discount ticket pops up, in a day or so.

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

Thumbs up

Can you PM me your paypal details so I can pay your kind self can you also let me know he total costs so I can budget for it in these hard times LoL

I also guess they take a long time to arrive.

Not at all. I sent the order in to Pyramyd yesterday. They will probably mail to me today, and I'll have it by Tuesday.

International shipping takes 10 - 15 calendar days, generally: though I've had things get there in 7: or take 30.

Jim
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

Your mags are here, Coach.

See PM.

Jim

I need your postal address, Coach.

Jim

Coach?

OMG Major panic over
    My laptop crashed and I have only just got it rebuilt Jim and all my bookmarks were lost.
    I have had to search google to try and find this again... I am going straight to PM to answer you

so sorry!!!

You have PM's from me.

Reading them now Jim

Your mags are here again, Coach. I haven't been on here for awhile, and my PM box got filled up but is now cleaned out again.

Are you here, Coach?

Jim