Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Electric Target Returns

Yes the "10" is actually just a dot which is less than 0.5 mm
    I was talking the black 'bull' area size which is from 4 - DOT
    db

RobinC is offline Awesome Shooting Coach and Author.
    The Buinger changer is for 10 mt, there is no shorter distance shot in Germany or Austria, it says in German on the site that it is for Rifle and Pistol.
    Deebee is right, and wrong-ish! The 10 mt pistol card is generaly 17 cm square with the aiming mark 6 cm, not the bull, the 10 which is 11.5mm. The single rifle cards are 10 cm square with the aiming mark 3 cm, but the 10 is 0.5mm. There are also 5 diagram rifle cards from the NSRA and other makes that are 17 cm square. Many use the five diagram strip 31 cm x 52 mm and move it to centre for each shot, Edinkillie supplies a card holder for these. Sorry to be a pedant, its an age thing!
    Regardless of all this, I've seen the Buinger holder in Germany and it will adjust to hold any size card and the backstop is big enough for any of them.
    Best regards
    Robin
    Walther KK500 Alutec expert special - Barnard .223 "wilde" in a Walther KK500 Alutec stock, mmm...tasty!! - Keppeler 6 mmBR with Walther grip and wood! I may be a Walther-phile?

RobinC is offline Awesome Shooting Coach and Author.
    Just looked properly on the site , there is a choice of two back stops Pistol and rifle, the Rifle one is 89 euros, the Pistol one is 99 Euros.
    Robin
    Walther KK500 Alutec expert special - Barnard .223 "wilde" in a Walther KK500 Alutec stock, mmm...tasty!! - Keppeler 6 mmBR with Walther grip and wood! I may be a Walther-phile?

Thanks chaps for all the information.... I hope that the snow isn't causing you too many problems.. It's just compounding my thoughts of setting my own range up. Haven't been able to get to the club for 2 weeks and really missing it!!