Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is this a decent BP revolver

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent
    Quote Originally Posted by noname View Post
    Wow and I thought the UK laws were weird!
    Try walking into a US gun store and telling them you want to buy a silencer, or a rifle with a 12 inch barrel that's 24 inches long overall, and watch the reaction you get!

Philadelphia is also the only place on earth, to my knowledge, that has a total ban on knife carrying. There are exceptions for work, ceremonial, or recreational purposes: but otherwise, all possession of knives on the public street or in any public place is prohibited.

This applies to: on the person, in a vehicle, concealed, carried openly, fixed blade, folder, locking, non-locking, switchblades, 6 inch blade, 1 inch blade: whatever.

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent
    Quote Originally Posted by majex45 View Post
    They obviously have no problems with them - but then again they are not as influenced by the good old USA as we (especially our yoof) are.
    The USA doesn't regulate Blackpowder guns. Neither does France. The UK does. (?)

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

Quote Originally Posted by Jim McArthur View Post
    The USA doesn't regulate Blackpowder guns. Neither does France. The UK does. (?)

Jim
    None of my guns are registered and there is no record of me buying them ammo is sold in petrol stations, sports shops and wall mart!

I like living in the USA
    Sig P226, CZ75,SA 1911A1, SA 1911 loaded, Glock 17, LMT M4, KAC SR15, DSA FAL, Mossberg 590, 1897 trench gun, SMLE, 1895 Mauser ,Remington 700, no4 mk2, AKMS, carbine .30M1, SigM11A1, Sig556, mossberg M40, SKS, Windham M4, surplus ammo M4, Olympic XM177