Thread: m dawes

m dawes

just heard of the sad passing away of mick. due to me working away. atrue loss to the airgun scene. rip dear mick. ping.

Same here

sad.sad, loss indeed, i knew mick very well and have spent many happy hours in his converted shed talking guns of all calibre and fire source,i have helped out many times in the polishing of his cylinders (hard work i must say) and then to be amazed at the final blueing and polishing again process to be applied to all his MDS guns, its thanks to mick and his hard work that we have the regulators in our guns as we know them today !! my thoughts and love go out to his wife pat and family. dearly dearly missed in the airgun world. farewell " mick" and may you keep those above us in as much amazement with your knowledge as you did me here on earth! god bless ya mate.
    dave.
    I STILL MISS MY EX....BUT MY AIM IS GETTING BETTER !

Blimey another good guy gone, RIP Mick,
    Salad is a dish best served cold....

R.I.P. Mick.

Just joined the site and read this thread.I knew both Mick Dawes and Bill Sanders well, Both missed very much.
    Had the pleasure many years ago of staying at Micks house and working with him in his shed on my RN10 back in 96.
    He made me a great reg for that gun and i often regret selling it on.
    R.I.P to both great men.